Class of 2017 - JUCO DE Josh Allen (CA) COMMITTED to SYRACUSE/ DQed | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JUCO DE Josh Allen (CA) COMMITTED to SYRACUSE/ DQed

Did Pierre surface anywhere? JUCO? Prep School?

Not that I'm aware of, although it was very confusing that he was in the student directory all year even though it didn't seem like he was at Syracuse at all.

Pudgy. Gonna need some time in conditioning. But glad to have him

He has a pretty boring name.

Plus, I never trust a man with two first names.

That said, welcome Mr. Allen, and may you be dominant.
Nothing wrong with two first names not to mention the last name Allen as in Joshua Allen, DL and going to be a 1st Rd draft pick out of Alabama. Hope JJ is as good.

Nothing wrong with two first names not to mention the last name Allen as in Joshua Allen, DL and going to be a 1st Rd draft pick out of Alabama. Hope JJ is as good.
It's actually Jonathan Allen from Alabama. Josh Allen is who just committed to us :)

Pudgy. Gonna need some time in conditioning. But glad to have him

Agreed -- going to have to work himself into peak condition. But I like that he's got this kind of size instead of being a 225 guy. I'm sure Babers and staff will get him where he needs to be.

USC had kicked the tires a year or so ago as well.

Looks like he added some bad weight since he didn't play last season. However, this late in the game, I assume the staff knows he'll qualify and threw caution to the wind. Good risk to take.

Anyone have any idea if this has anything to do with Nelson's status?

Anyone have any idea if this has anything to do with Nelson's status?
Possibly as he and Clarke haven't had their day in court yet. Their cases were waived to a grand jury.

Possibly as he and Clarke haven't had their day in court yet. Their cases were waived to a grand jury.
Waived to a grand jury. Please lessen my ignorance. Wouldn't a grand jury be the first step in determining if there is sufficient evidence to proceed with an action?

Forgive me...failed out of college so I never made it to law school.

Waived to a grand jury. Please lessen my ignorance. Wouldn't a grand jury be the first step in determining if there is sufficient evidence to proceed with an action?

Forgive me...failed out of college so I never made it to law school.
They had preliminary court hearings scheduled for the last week of March and first week in April. These didn't happen as their cases were waived to grand jury. As far as I know nothing else has happened in their cases yet.

Not that I'm aware of, although it was very confusing that he was in the student directory all year even though it didn't seem like he was at Syracuse at all.
He used to have Syracuse University in his bio line on his twitter but that is gone now.

And the reason you can't see all those old tweets, except the ones I cut and pasted, is he cleaned out his twitter account. Don't they know we are following. ;)

And the reason you can't see all those old tweets, except the ones I cut and pasted, is he cleaned out his twitter account. Don't they know we are following. ;)

CL - does this mean he is "out of" LA & on his way to Cuse or that he's still out "in" LA? We really need this kid! Hope he's here...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom