Class of 2021 - JUCO OL Shunmarkus Adams (TX) Transfer to Marshall | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 JUCO OL Shunmarkus Adams (TX) Transfer to Marshall

Yeah and let’s not get carried away. As good a recruiters these guys are we arent going to have an elite roster from top to bottom next year and maybe not for a few years depending on Fran's performance on the field. We are still going to have to have some diamonds in the rough or at least hope they are. Now if Fran gets off to a great start next year and wins a bunch of games out of the gate then look out. Lot of guys in this o line portal are guys I doubt he has much history with as well. I’d pump the brakes just a bit on some of these big time portal guys. Just me maybe
Correct to pump the brakes, but this staff has recruiting chops now through prior roles, it is a young aggressive bunch, has achieved big results in limited time, guys in this weekend to reinforce both lines. Then use the same connections to work on juniors to get early commits for 2025 class by August.

We will know a lot before the season even begins. Momentum builds. Do you like Fran’s staff? Juniors will as well

Then take advantage of McCord, Gadsden, Allen and key returning starters. We don’t need an elite 85 man roster to be a lot more competitive than we saw in the second half (after Shrader went out). Fill out the two deep, especially the lines. I like what I see

Correct to pump the brakes, but this staff has recruiting chops now through prior roles, it is a young aggressive bunch, has achieved big results in limited time, guys in this weekend to reinforce both lines. Then use the same connections to work on juniors to get early commits for 2025 class by August.

We will know a lot before the season even begins. Momentum builds. Do you like Fran’s staff? Juniors will as well

Then take advantage of McCord, Gadsden, Allen and key returning starters. We don’t need an elite 85 man roster to be a lot more competitive than we saw in the second half (after Shrader went out). Fill out the two deep, especially the lines. I like what I see
At this rate they could turn over 6-7 guys off our OL 2 deep.

I love it. The OL has been collectively a below average unit for years, and it’s nice to see the sense of urgency in correcting it.

Looks like a natural OG. Can move well for a guard, they show him pulling on running plays quite a bit. Looks solid pass blocking.

Might be better than anyone we have at OG with Bleich done.

Mobile and hostile is a good combo. Doug Marrone would approve of this guy.
SHUNMARKUS ADAMS - OV 1/4 - 1/6 FROM NAVARRO JUNIOR COLLEGE, CORSICANA, TX
OL 6' 4" 330

10401382_dc2354a92bfd4dd0a011a1a730db652a.jpg

ASSETS PER FILM:

SIZE
VERY STRONG HAS SPENT TIME DEVELOPING BIG ARMS
POWERFUL
PULLS ARE EFFECTIVE FOR RUN BLOCKING
HIS PASS BLOCKING IS EXCELLENT
PANCAKES AFTER GROUNDING DL

WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION

Last edited:
If Coach Fran was the thinks he is worth a scholarship then let’s go. The more hog mollies we have to choose from the better. Like already mentioned, our Offensive Line has been offensive for a long time. Not many to rave about here recently other than Justin Pugh and Babers’ son in law. We need as much help we can get and our scholarship limit will allow us. As far as recruiting goes, in Fran we trust.

44-44-44
More like 56-44-52. He needs a 56 extra long athletic cut.

Maybe bigger so he can get his guns in the armholes.

I'm 185 lbs and I have a 44 chest.

Maybe I spend to much time thinking about suits.

More like 56-44-52. He needs a 56 extra long athletic cut.

Maybe bigger so he can get his guns in the armholes.

I'm 185 lbs and I have a 44 chest.

Maybe I spend to much time thinking about suits.
Who are you? Jennifer Coolidge?
jennifer-coolidge.gif

(No fat shaming of J.C. intended; I'm quite sure she doesn't way that much. But she probably weighs more than one would think given that she is about 5'10" tall; the chest size? Well, I don't think I'm far off...)

Mods: Please delete this if you feel it inappropriate.

jennifer-coolidge.gif

(No fat shaming of J.C. intended; I'm quite sure she doesn't way that much. But she probably weighs more than one would think given that she is about 5'10" tall; the chest size? Well, I don't think I'm far off...)

Stiffer approves this message! If someone gets offended that’s on them.

I'd like to recruit Jennifer Coolidge. She's hilarious.

jennifer-coolidge.gif

Btw Ariana Grande does a great Coolidge impression.

In general, Jennifer Coolidge impressions are entertaining.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom