Class of 2021 - JUCO OL Shunmarkus Adams (TX) Transfer to Marshall | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 JUCO OL Shunmarkus Adams (TX) Transfer to Marshall

Looks like a natural OG. Can move well for a guard, they show him pulling on running plays quite a bit. Looks solid pass blocking.

Might be better than anyone we have at OG with Bleich done.

Mobile and hostile is a good combo. Doug Marrone would approve of this guy.

https://floridastate./news/juco-ot-...o5blVPOwFI6PRfC8wB4o6uzld7VhuIlvgp2F3GzzeDbiC

Interesting he’s class of 2021 but has 3 years left? Could he also be moved to DT?

No other P4 offers at this time:

currently reports offers from Georgia Southern, Louisiana Tech, Marshall, UMass, South Florida, UTSA, Toledo, Troy, UAB, Utah State and others

If we're going to roast Dino over bringing a bunch of JUCOs with no other good offers, then we should probably be consistent right?

currently reports offers from Georgia Southern, Louisiana Tech, Marshall, UMass, South Florida, UTSA, Toledo, Troy, UAB, Utah State and others

If we're going to roast Dino over bringing a bunch of JUCOs with no other good offers, then we should probably be consistent right?
South Florida and Utah State are significant offers though.

Well I mean the ones Dino got roasted over primarily were pulled in May - July and 3 of the 4 had ZERO other offers.

No. The reason Dino got roasted is because that was almost every kid we offered. Fran has been anything but.

Dino wasn’t that he took 1 player out of the group with no other p5 offers it was that a majority of his recruits had no other p5 offers or only 1. Can find a diamond in the rough the problem is when a majority of the recruits fit that mold.

Dino wasn’t that he took 1 player out of the group with no other p5 offers it was that a majority of his recruits had no other p5 offers or only 1. Can find a diamond in the rough the problem is when a majority of the recruits fit that mold.
Yeah and let’s not get carried away. As good a recruiters these guys are we arent going to have an elite roster from top to bottom next year and maybe not for a few years depending on Fran's performance on the field. We are still going to have to have some diamonds in the rough or at least hope they are. Now if Fran gets off to a great start next year and wins a bunch of games out of the gate then look out. Lot of guys in this o line portal are guys I doubt he has much history with as well. I’d pump the brakes just a bit on some of these big time portal guys. Just me maybe

Yeah and let’s not get carried away. As good a recruiters these guys are we arent going to have an elite roster from top to bottom next year and maybe not for a few years depending on Fran's performance on the field. We are still going to have to have some diamonds in the rough or at least hope they are. Now if Fran gets off to a great start next year and wins a bunch of games out of the gate then look out. Lot of guys in this o line portal are guys I doubt he has much history with as well. I’d pump the brakes just a bit on some of these big time portal guys. Just me maybe
Flyers are fine as long as 40% of your class isn’t flyers. I love seeing a guy or two that’s really raw that a staff loves to take on the challenge of developing.

Shunmarkus? Instantly would become the best name in Syracuse football history. Just phenomenal

Please get this man!!

What is your definition of an "elite" team?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom