Class of 2021 - JUCO OL Thomas LeBoucher (France/CA) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 JUCO OL Thomas LeBoucher (France/CA) Offered

Happened to be watching a brief tv segment on Laurent Duvernay-Tardif of the Kansas City Chiefs this morning. Went to McGill.

Would love to see this kid come to SU to develop and help build a pipeline of big offensive linemen from Canada coming to Syracuse.

Love to get this kid along with Morgan and Harden. Oh what a haul that would be. :rolleyes:

Happened to be watching a brief tv segment on Laurent Duvernay-Tardif of the Kansas City Chiefs this morning. Went to McGill.

Would love to see this kid come to SU to develop and help build a pipeline of big offensive linemen from Canada coming to Syracuse.
College of the Canyons is a California JUCO, he's not coming from Canada.

College of the Canyons is a California JUCO, he's not coming from Canada.
Crap! Now I’ve got to reread the entire thread to find out why I thought he was from Canada!

Crap! Now I’ve got to reread the entire thread to find out why I thought he was from Canada!
He is originally from France. Moved to Quebec to play HS football and better position himself to get a scholarship. Then went to a JUCO in California.

You should be able to translate this into English.

He is originally from France. Moved to Quebec to play HS football and better position himself to get a scholarship. Then went to a JUCO in California.

You should be able to translate this into English.

1591014658815.jpeg

You're ok. bnoro didn't read the kids' triptik.
Partly my fault. I saw he played HS football in Quebec but didn't realize he was originally from France.

I will say this. The kid really wants to play college football. Going halfway around the world to play in Quebec is a pretty big commitment. Do that and then go to California, and immerse yourself completely in crazy foreign environment?

Yeah, this kid wants to play ball.

Partly my fault. I saw he played HS football in Quebec but didn't realize he was originally from France.

I will say this. The kid really wants to play college football. Going halfway around the world to play in Quebec is a pretty big commitment. Do that and then go to California, and immerse yourself completely in crazy foreign environment?

Yeah, this kid wants to play ball.
I've always been impressed by all of our international student athletes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom