Class of 2021 - JUCO OT Jakob Bradford (IA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (2/3/21) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 JUCO OT Jakob Bradford (IA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (2/3/21)

I would like both.
We absolutely need Bradford. OT. Probably need two Juco or transfer OT. Bring them in and see who earns the spot. The others will provide depth which we absolutely need.
That being said he will probably go to Vtech even though he has a better opportunity to play at SU. Always seem to be the runner up in these situations.
Seriously could see no new commitments tomorrow. Hope I’m wrong.

We absolutely need Bradford. OT. Probably need two Juco or transfer OT. Bring them in and see who earns the spot. The others will provide depth which we absolutely need.
That being said he will probably go to Vtech even though he has a better opportunity to play at SU. Always seem to be the runner up in these situations.
There is 0% of your post that is correct.

Brooklyn Park, MN is the town whose mayor was Jesse Ventura before becoming governor.

Welcome to the Syracuse Football family, Jakob!
GoOrangefootballTINNI0QQNhAM.gif

You're wrong.
I prepare a really nice roast crow.

Didn't realize this until seeing the above SU post but 2 4 7 site has Bradford listed in the top 11 JUCO OLine prospects overall and #9 tackle prospect for whatever that is worth.

Didn't realize this until seeing the above SU post but 2 4 7 site has Bradford listed in the top 11 JUCO OLine prospects overall and #9 tackle prospect for whatever that is worth.

From what I've read it sounds like he can play either Tackle or Guard. Might be a better fit at Guard

Sounds like his talk with Dino last night put the stamp on things. He was definitely considering VT with Cuse not currently having a line coach. He definitely would have had more P5 offers if he played this past fall. Plus teams were in less need of juco's with extra year of eligibility awarded.

Last edited: