Class of 2014 - JUCO TE/WR Trey Dunkelberger (PA) Signed LOI | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 JUCO TE/WR Trey Dunkelberger (PA) Signed LOI

TreyCuse2_zpsrug4vc3z.png

Kelly is that solid blue helmet? Looks shinier than the ones last year.

Nate Mink ‏@MinkNate 2m2 minutes ago
Newly enrolled tight end Trey Dunkelberger height/weight listing: 6-foot-5, 231.
That's an interesting weight note, considering the picture of the scale saying he was 247 that was tweeted out and posted in this very thread yesterday.

Can I get the SU football staff to weigh me? I'd like to be about 15 pounds lighter, too.

That's an interesting weight note, considering the picture of the scale saying he was 247 that was tweeted out and posted in this very thread yesterday.

Can I get the SU football staff to weigh me? I'd like to be about 15 pounds lighter, too.

Me too. Don't have a clue where Nate got that.

Me too. Don't have a clue where Nate got that.

Cuse.com:

Trey Dunkelberger - 2015 Football
FULL ROSTER
EXPAND

# Trey Dunkelberger
Position:
Tight End
Height: 6-5
Weight: 231
Class: Sophomore
Hometown: Shillington, PA
High School: Governor Mifflin

He left home 1/9 weighing 230! Cannot believe he gained 16lbs already :eek:
I blame Chipotle!!

Trey must be excited about his new & experienced TE coach - very positive development for him in my opinion.
He is excited, hasn't talked to him much yet. He said it will probably be Saturday that they get together.

Here's a funny text trey sent me. The players want to bet that Trey doesn't run a 4.51 40. They don't believe him. I said do it!! And would be even funnier if he beat that time!!

I don't know about others but it's so cool to see the players "in shorts and in a new IPF" practicing and working out on a cold winter day - I think the temp was close to zero this morning.

I hope people realize how important the IPF is up here to have during the winter and will become to just allow the players to work with each other while working on the playbook - when you can practice the playbook day in and day out it becomes less about thinking about plays, position and assignments and more about just understanding, doing and playing.

The picture above gives me goosebumps and paints a thousand words. Let's Go Orange!

I admit, I just barely watched Trey's HUDL video for the first time.

I cannot get over how long he holds his blocks in those clips. Holy crap. On one of the plays, all I could think of was the scene in The Blind Side when 'Michael Oher' blocks a dude the length of the field and runs him out of bounds. There was a play in that highlight package not all that dissimilar.

I was expecting Trey to be primarily a pass catching threat, with his speed, but man...dude loves to get physical in the blocking game. I like it!

I don't know about others but it's so cool to see the players "in shorts and in a new IPF" practicing and working out on a cold winter day - I think the temp was close to zero this morning.

I hope people realize how important the IPF is up here to have during the winter and will become to just allow the players to work with each other while working on the playbook - when you can practice the playbook day in and day out it becomes less about thinking about position and assignments and more about just doing and playing.

The picture above gives me goosebumps and paints a thousand words. Let's Go Orange!
Agreed. Methinks the players love the facility. Every recruit interviewed mentions specifically how impressive it is.

Money very well spent.

I admit, I just barely watched Trey's HUDL video for the first time.

I cannot get over how long he holds his blocks in those clips. Holy crap. On one of the plays, all I could think of was the scene in The Blind Side when 'Michael Oher' blocks a dude the length of the field and runs him out of bounds. There was a play in that highlight package not all that dissimilar.

I was expecting Trey to be primarily a pass catching threat, with his speed, but man...dude loves to get physical in the blocking game. I like it!
Haha he will be pissing off a lot of players, maybe draw some flags against them :)

The guy on the right...looks like Samwell Tarly from game of thrones.