Class of 2014 - JUCO TE/WR Trey Dunkelberger (PA) Signed LOI | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 JUCO TE/WR Trey Dunkelberger (PA) Signed LOI

chakka3421 said:
I don't know about others but it's so cool to see the players "in shorts and in a new IPF" practicing and working out on a cold winter day - I think the temp was close to zero this morning. I hope people realize how important the IPF is up here to have during the winter and will become to just allow the players to work with each other while working on the playbook - when you can practice the playbook day in and day out it becomes less about thinking about plays, position and assignments and more about just understanding, doing and playing. The picture above gives me goosebumps and paints a thousand words. Let's Go Orange!

The IPF is huge. I don't think a lot of people understand that these kids really didn't have a place they could work out at during the a winter. I had a conversation with Hunt and he said it himself. At the time I didn't even realize it, but he said with the teams using Manley there were plenty of times that there just wasn't a place to work out.

Trey Dunkelberger ‏@TreyDunk11 5m5 minutes ago

A year ago today I left for california with a dream and a prayer. Today I find myself working out with my family at 6am. Dreams come true!
1f34a.png

Ok ~ gotta brag, even though I said I wasn't going to (CuseLegacy)! Trey text me this morning after practice and said Coach moved him from 3rd team/string to 2nd in just 2 days! And also HCSS said to Trey that he loves Trey's leadership by his work ethic and Trey also said he and 4 other players got honored in front of the team for academics! The funny part Trey said is that he was so nervous when he was called up because Trey said the accountability is HIGH and he though he missed something and the punishment is to push a sled 200 yards. :)

Trey went into this very strong in the weigh lifting (strength coach said he loves Trey's form and dedication) and he is whooped with the workouts ~ that is exciting to me and his dad because we can only imagine what he can do even stronger than what he was!!

Congrats to ALL the kids and their families that joined this awesome program!! ~ I get impressed more and more when I hear Trey talk about what is going on!

Trey's going to wear #11, right?

Ok ~ gotta brag, even though I said I wasn't going to (CuseLegacy)! Trey text me this morning after practice and said Coach moved him from 3rd team/string to 2nd in just 2 days! And also HCSS said to Trey that he loves Trey's leadership by his work ethic and Trey also said he and 4 other players got honored in front of the team for academics! The funny part Trey said is that he was so nervous when he was called up because Trey said the accountability is HIGH and he though he missed something and the punishment is to push a sled 200 yards. :)

Trey went into this very strong in the weigh lifting (strength coach said he loves Trey's form and dedication) and he is whooped with the workouts ~ that is exciting to me and his dad because we can only imagine what he can do even stronger than what he was!!

Congrats to ALL the kids and their families that joined this awesome program!! ~ I get impressed more and more when I hear Trey talk about what is going on!

That is the stuff that we always want you to tell us Kelly!

Colton Moskal was switched to #13 from #11.

Yeah, I was wondering about that, because DE Ron Thompson is 13, so I guess Thompson is switching as well.

GRRRR ~ went to order myself a personalized jersey at shop.cuse.com and the max characters for last name is 10!
it also probably won't let you order a jersey of someone that is on the team as that would allow the school to benefit off a likeness.

it also probably won't let you order a jersey of someone that is on the team as that would allow the school to benefit off a likeness.

Funny thing is that I don't think they updated their list, because you can get a Zach Mahoney jersey or a Colton Moskal jersey (if you use his new #):
lf

lf

The only thing preventing anybody from getting a Dunkelberger 11 jersey at the moment is the length of the name, sorry to say.