Class of 2014 - JUCO TE/WR Trey Dunkelberger (PA) Signed LOI | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 JUCO TE/WR Trey Dunkelberger (PA) Signed LOI

Yes it is hard to see but this is the only picture I can find of it... Towers on on far left
image.jpg

There is one on each corner looks just like a prison yard

Trey was warned not to post videos of practice :/
Should have thought to say something to him
The 'ole Geraldo Rivera reporting troop movement issue, huh? Well I get it, but like I said, nice catch.

Trey was warned not to post videos of practice :/
Should have thought to say something to him
I think the only place he's allowed to post pics is on Syracusefan.com. Special exemption thing...you can trust me on this...I double-checked.

anomander said:
Poor AJ has been having a tough time keeping roommates
not a big deal, I had a hard time with this in college as well. Sometimes it's just best for friends NOT to live together. I'm a neat freak, hate clutter, make my bed every morning, w/ proper corners, etc. not many like that in college.

Now, if he's lacking friends...that's something to take seriously.

TexanMark and all of the other tailgating gurus, I've got a new staple to your tailgating menu for Syracuse games: The Dunk Burger. I asked Trey what his ideal burger is, he said jalapenos, BBQ sauce, and pepper jack cheese.

Thus, we have the official Dunk Burger for Dunkelberger.

TexanMark and all of the other tailgating gurus, I've got a new staple to your tailgating menu for Syracuse games: The Dunk Burger. I asked Trey what his ideal burger is, he said jalapenos, BBQ sauce, and pepper jack cheese.

Thus, we have the official Dunk Burger for Dunkelberger.

Did you ask what his favorite bee... soda is?

He just told us yesterday that he is 242lbs with 12% body fat! :) He is in the best shape of his life to date!

Kelly, what's the takeaway on Trey not being on the two deep post Spring practice? I know that not too much weight should be given to it as things will change during the summer. But, what was Trey's take?