Class of 2014 - JUCO TE/WR Trey Dunkelberger (PA) Signed LOI | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 JUCO TE/WR Trey Dunkelberger (PA) Signed LOI

Trey Dunkelberger‏@T11D_ 53m53 minutes ago

First catch as an Orangeman
1f34a.png
1f3c8.png
pic.twitter.com/eNLaY5UV0t

It appears from the picture that there is a mounted camera somewhere in the practice facility.

It appears from the picture that there is a mounted camera somewhere in the practice facility.
I think there's a tower or some of structure for managers to tape.

I think there's a tower or some of structure for managers to tape.

No video tower. The city wouldn't allow it. There are cameras on the underside of the roof.

Hey they may have done the school a favor. I like this capability of a roof system of cameras. I saw a tweet of all the equipment somewhere.

How about we do both.

What do you need a tower for if you place the cameras in correct positions?

Not my point. SU could easily make that decision. Why does the government need to make it for SU?

Not my point. SU could easily make that decision. Why does the government need to make it for SU?

Many things potentially at play with the decision. This type of facility is not typically fire protected (too tall for the sprinklers to have much affect in a timely fashion). Once a sprinkler system came into play, could be that the city felt the underside of a platform would need to be fire protected as well and that was met with resistance as it might reduce the flexibility of any facility reconfiguration. There could be other reasoning as well, but at the end of the day, there is no platform.

I would say to avoid all that stuff they could use a rolling platform. I know a few colleges we went to had them and filmed from there. I guess in the end they decide this set up was nicer and went this route. Plus towers make it look like a prison... Look at tcu's practice field I thought it was a prison when I drove by

I would say to avoid all that stuff they could use a rolling platform. I know a few colleges we went to had them and filmed from there. I guess in the end they decide this set up was nicer and went this route. Plus towers make it look like a prison... Look at tcu's practice field I thought it was a prison when I drove by

TCU looks like this?;)

auburn prison.jpg