JUCO Trejo Commits | Syracusefan.com

JUCO Trejo Commits

I'm having trouble with your link but I know he's a DE.

What's his full name?

Nevermind, found it, Trevon Trejo. 6-5, 240 DE.

Trevon-Trejo_web.jpg

SU Commit Trevon Trejo

Golden West College

School Nickname: Rustler's

6-5 240 DE

Hometown Long Beach Ca

High School Millikan

Offers: Michigan State, Syracuse

Interest from Nebraska

Golden West College Stats

Solo Tackles 7

Assists 11

Tackles 18

TPG 2.0

Sacks 3 Sack Yardage 18

381547_274309785955001_137992914_n.jpg

Video

rated 5th best WDE for jucos

fwiw...wayne williams came in at no. 10 for D.T.

It's hard to gauge JUCO's on offer lists comparible to high school guys because not all schools recruit JUCO's and unless they are studs from high school or guys the staffs have been recruiting for awhile many won't have huge offer lists. Most schools are just filling holes with JUCO guys so the schools don't even really start seriously looking/offering until after the college season is over and they can get a feeling how their high school recruiting is rounding up. So I would consider anyone that has significant BCS interest let alone offers to be a good thing.

So Trejo is visiting this weekend. Does this light a fire under any of the other visitors?

Things worked out pretty well with MPB. Let's hope that this kid is cut from the same cloth, because there's a need at DE with Sharpe graduating.

With another DE commit. Is Hilliard no longer in the plans? I think the staff was looking for the next chandler jones type and they got Trejo. Same measurables.

Like the fact that he just took an official to mich state

Anybody opposed to calling him Danny Trejo?

No? We're good then?

OK, cool. Welcome aboard, Danny.

Anyone know if he is a January enrollee? Would like to get him and MPB a full offseason work out schedule.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom