Class of 2016 - JUCO WR Alonge Brooks (TX) to South Dakota | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 JUCO WR Alonge Brooks (TX) to South Dakota

Looks like he had a hell of a growth spurt after HS, because he was listed anywhere in the 5-8 to 5-10 range from what I'm finding, but he looks every bit of 6-3 in his JUCO highlights. Might be why he fell to the JUCO ranks.

sounds like jerami grant

he didnt look quick but he ran away from everyone once he got going.. i also saw he only played in 2 games his SR yr in HS. maybe he was injured as well as being small.

The fact that the staff is going after a JUCO kid at WR is telling.

He looks like the real deal. He also has a teammate who looks like a clone to him. His name is Ronnie Turner. We had a receiver at SU once named Turner, right?

He looks like the real deal. He also has a teammate who looks like a clone to him. His name is Ronnie Turner. We had a receiver at SU once named Turner, right?

Jim - 94-97

AlongeBrooks ‏@The1YouDoubted 7m7 minutes ago

Making my decision next week..
1f3c8.png
2708.png

I would take our lack of pursuit here as a positive in relation to the recruiting of high school prospects that are ready to contribute.

Was it Jim Turner from Jacksonville FL?