Class of 2020 - JUCO WR Isaiah Jones (FL/El Camino CC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (7/31/20) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 JUCO WR Isaiah Jones (FL/El Camino CC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (7/31/20)

Reminds me of a taller Marcus Sales.

Catches with well his hands, high points well, and a glider. Shows nice willingness to block as well which will endear him to coach Babers no doubt.
yes good analysis.

Welcome aboard. We have had a few 4.5 long striders be long ball threats in past years for us. Here is to hoping he continues that for us in these next years.

Yep, and according to McAllister, he ran a laser timed 4.5 forty. As you mentioned previously, he is a long strider which might him look slower.
This is good information. It makes me think perhaps I’m not slow, I’ve just become a long strider in my old age.

Last edited:
1acommitIasiahVKicZFnGRan9.gif

Reminds me of a taller Marcus Sales.

Catches with well his hands, high points well, and a glider. Shows nice willingness to block as well which will endear him to coach Babers no doubt.

If he's half the receiver that Sales was, he's a pretty good pickup this late in the game.

Pinstripe Bowl 2010 Marcus Sales was one of the most random displays of dominance I've ever seen from a Cuse player.

We were keeping him under the radar ... for his whole career. :)

Jones could be the front man on our 2 man wide sets.

Mostly blocking but occasionally he gets released. You remember the play against Wake last year where Benson got released on what looked like a bubble screen?

Last edited:
Jones could be the front man on our 2 man wide sets.

Mostly blocking but occasionally he gets released. You remember the play against Wake last year where Benson got released on what looked like a bubble screen?
A release?