Class of 2019 - JUCO WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (TX) to Missouri Southern State | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 JUCO WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (TX) to Missouri Southern State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old video but shows the kirk Martin connection which I think is big here.. also like reggie's latest retweet on Twitter;)

I hope he ends up here...the playmakers we already have with some new additions is ridiculous. I dont remember having so many weapons available ever. This kid has the juice!

I read all thru this thread I was looking up info on him yesterday and found that...

I read all thru this thread I was looking up info on him yesterday and found that...
You need to read more closely. The "article" is dated 12/6 and is based on Baileys' tweet which he retracted which is all discussed in this thread.

The addition of one player to our offense wouldn’t tip the scales one way or another, especially at WR. Our talent level is just fine and will continue to develop.

It's great that Dino is bringing in all these WRs but are we going to start playing with three footballs at a time? How do we have playing time for our ten WRs?

It's great that Dino is bringing in all these WRs but are we going to start playing with three footballs at a time? How do we have playing time for our ten WRs?

Well, he didn't actually bring in this particular WR.

You can never have too much talent.
Cream rises to the top.
< insert pithy phrase here >

We don’t, we play the 4 or 5 best kids like Alabama and Clemson do. The kids decide who plays.

Alabama has 18 WR on their roster and Clemson carries 15. Don’t know who’s a walkon or not but I also doubt they have many 2 star guys like we do.

Younger ones wait their turn, then take over and star when the older ones graduate. Fill the funnel with talent like this at all positions.

Seems like a lot of smoke here. My guess is we're waiting on Fall semester to end so that there can be some attrition before officially adding him and probably some JUCO's/Grad Transfers as well.

Seems like a lot of smoke here. My guess is we're waiting on Fall semester to end so that there can be some attrition before officially adding him and probably some JUCO's/Grad Transfers as well.
Or an undergrad transfer.

Posted this last night on his IG story...
Screenshot_20190102-082208_Instagram.jpg

He is trolling you!
Wouldnt surprise me :p dang kids these days! Definitely seems like theres some smoke here tho. I would love to add another playmaker like this kid. Can never have enough talent! Bring em all in and let the playing time sort itself out.

That makes a lot of sense.

Still think he'll be playing here. Many correct tidbits on here.

As for the congested at WR comment, you could see some departures. This kid can play, though.

You can make your IG story location say anything you want. It’s a recruiting dead period and there’s no students or players on campus. Highly highly doubt he’s on our campus.

That's true...still he chose to put that on there. I'm not saying it means anything but who knows.

That's true...still he chose to put that on there. I'm not saying it means anything but who knows.
When do students report back from break? Might be a good time to start checking the student directory to see if any Hemphill-Mapps are listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom