Class of 2019 - JUCO WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (TX) to Missouri Southern State | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 JUCO WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (TX) to Missouri Southern State

Status
Not open for further replies.
do juco transfers count toward the 25 recruit limit? do all transfers count toward it?

if he does count, is it feasible his commitment is contingent on burnett?

Think it's more likely he doesn't end up at SU at this point. I'd be very surprised.
I know people get upset with you for bringing bad news. I, for one, understand that you are just passing along the information that you been given. Perhaps, people would take it better if you provided one positive piece of information for every negative piece of information. BTW, I am just joking.

This is quickly becoming the Jawhar Jordan thread of the 2019 class. And this time I’m just going to sit back with some popcorn and watch :)

I know people get upset with you for bringing bad news. I, for one, understand that you are just passing along the information that you been given. Perhaps, people would take it better if you provided one positive piece of information for every negative piece of information. BTW, I am just joking.
Oh no. bnoro needs to give at least one positive piece of info a cycle. Or at least be wrong so we can remind him every now and then. ;)

So, something like this...?

Well everyone, the stock market rallied 723 pts today and Reggie H-M probably isn't coming to SU.

OR

Reggie has fantastic grades and is qualified but he isn't coming to Syracuse.

So, something like this...?

Well everyone, the stock market rallied 723 pts today and Reggie H-M probably isn't coming to SU.

OR

Reggie has fantastic grades and is qualified but he isn't coming to Syracuse.
Yes, exactly. Or even better, mention that we are hot on the trail of a 5 star 2020 QB. But then people would badger him for a name and where he got his info...probably just a bad idea.

We need to chew on something else. Whadda-we got. Let's see:
1. A 4-star stealth recruit from Canada named LeGrand Magnifique?
2. Would bnoro make a great Motivational Speaker or is he too much of a realist to inspire people?
3. Are we getting a 6'6" Grad transfer WR from a Top 10 school. No, but we could fantasize about it.
4. Rumor: Pickard now 285 w/a 4.8 40 and a shuttle time that's off the charts: discuss.
5. "Dome reno to begin Wednesday."
"Woo-hoo that's great news."
"Wait I wasn't finished. Dome reno to begin Wednesday, Dec. 14th 2022."
5. I publish the best-selling book "Ventriloquism for Dummies."
6. Or we could continue to make a mountain out of a Hemphill.

2. Would bnoro make a great Motivational Speaker or is he too much of a realist to inspire people?
3. Are we getting a 6'6" Grad transfer WR from a Top 10 school. No, but we could fantasize about it.
4. Rumor: Pickard now 285 w/a 4.8 40 and a shuttle time that's off the charts: discuss.
I'm more interested in learning more about the 5* QB recruit Orangefog mentioned.

Who said that?

Bnoro... top dungey take along with orange homer’s done-gy thread...

Just for the record, i have nothing against bnoro and appreciate his posts but i cant get over that one...

I'd be an awful motivational speaker. I'm way too blunt and don't believe in chasing your dreams lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.