Judah On GTown's Portal Wishlist? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Judah On GTown's Portal Wishlist?

I REALLY hope he doesn't go and do something like join Gtown. That said, I could see Mintz relish the role of villain.

More devastated than your earlier post where you state the same thing 12 minutes ago? I kid, I kid.

You might be right but I don't think they're all that smart. Maybe the smartest thing to do was to take the feedback that he received from the NBA and change your game accordingly (most importantly - being a distributor rather than playing a style that doesn't translate to the nba).
They are playing the short game. The kid is good enough to be an NBA player, but instead of worrying about a bag and his social media presence, he should work on his freaking jumpshot.

You’re wrong trying to compare football and basketball.
Am I wrong saying that a player that we wanted decided to not come here due to not getting the size nag they wanted? Football or basketball. I haven’t heard of any.

How do you know that G-town has 5 million for NIL? Because someone on the internet said that? Maybe they have more? Maybe they have less. None of us know.
Rumor is Gtown only spent $1M on their roster year and rolled over the rest for 2024. Trilly said they will have one of the biggest NIL war chests in the country for 2024

Rumor is Gtown only spent $1M on their roster year and rolled over the rest for 2024. Trilly said they will have one of the biggest NIL war chests in the country.
But, are they still Georgetown?

Rumor is Gtown only spent $1M on their roster year and rolled over the rest for 2024. Trilly said they will have one of the biggest NIL war chests in the country for 2024
Yeah. I don't care what he said. He may be right. He may be wrong. I just don't believe he knows one way or the other.

Am I wrong saying that a player that we wanted decided to not come here due to not getting the size nag they wanted? Football or basketball. I haven’t heard of any.

You compared it to football. They aren’t the same.

I like this team, I want most of them back, add add the frosh and a big or two and we will be very good.

This NIL/Portal era of college hoops essentially puts every player on a 1-year contract, with every team operating with an unlimited salary cap. These occurrences (guys like Jesse leaving or Judah potentially heading to Gtown for a bigger bag) are basically the norm going forward. The college hoops landscape that we all knew and loved is gone, we all need to recognize and accept that fact.
gonna be drving off a lot of the older fans, imo

but why should they care? they have their bags to worry about

careful they dont just end up killing the sport, though...it could happen

On3 says he’s around 100k. Reddit says closer to 200k. It’s prob in the middle somewhere. This Georgetown play gets him another 100k. Small price to pay. Especially if you consider Autry will have to pay 100k anyway to get a new PG.
I don’t believe any of those numbers. Benny got that money and he stunk the past two years. Jessie got 750k and Judah is going to get 100-200? If Judah didn’t get a mil plus I’d be shocked.

I don’t believe any of those numbers. Benny got that money and he stunk the past two years. Jessie got 750k and Judah is going to get 100-200? If Judah didn’t get a mil plus I’d be shocked.
Definitely more than 100-200, no chance he gets a mil. Only player that got 7 figures last year was Dickinson. The numbers in the portal will be bigger than last year but Judah is not getting that.

A team needs to be better than the sum of its parts. NBA talent doesn't always win the most college basketball games.

i'd say our best teams all had top level NBA draft talent . not a coincidence.
They did, and they were also better than the sum of their parts. The 1996 team may be the best example of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom