Judah - Projected First Round Pick in ESPN’s 2024 Mock | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Judah - Projected First Round Pick in ESPN’s 2024 Mock

I mean, he BETTER be in the first round of a 2024 mock draft.

Seems like most people see him as a 2nd rounder if he leaves for the 2023 draft. If he can't improve that by staying a year then something is really wrong.

It’s literally Givony’s only job to cover the NBA draft. I am confused as to how people KNOW what Judah has decided to do. NIL vs 2nd round pick, can’t believe his mind is made up yet.

It's not just NIL vs draft... it's Syracuse NIL vs Trasnfer to "X Team" NIL vs Draft

I’d obviously prefer him to stay but for the 2023 range he’s looking at he might be best suited entering the draft. I know it’s not perfect comparisons because of age but Tyus and Fair were projected in that range, came back and saw their stock drop.

Him getting drafted is only a benefit to recruiting. Don’t love having to look back so many years to point to getting guys drafted.

Bronny mock draft PR machine has finally started huh? Does this give the Lakers the necessary ammunition to take him with a pick now in round 1 that they buy from someone?
I don't trust these mocks as legit news items. Lebron effectively owns a sports management firm and this is his son. Feels like a quid pro quo w these mock guys (who are basically PR flacks to begin with)
I saw Windhorst had an interview with this year's #1 pick Victor W. Smart move. Brian has to glom onto the next superstar as Lebron's end date is approaching.

So long, partner.
554CD879-4740-45C6-A2EC-2DD29F7AC75B.gif

If Judah is a first rd pick, there is a horrible lack of talent available. IMHO, his lack of even a decent 3pt shot makes him a questionable 2nd rounder especially if u add in out of control drives and score first attitude. Scouts must take in him making 2 (3?) 3 pts the last 2 games as proof of his ability not as an adoration even though 1 really cranked the rim.
Agreed. There's absolutely no way that he can improve his game in the next (checks calendar) 16 months before the draft. It's shocking that he even earned a D1 scholarship.

It's not just NIL vs draft... it's Syracuse NIL vs Trasnfer to "X Team" NIL vs Draft
I can’t imagine with AW throwing NIL money around anyone outbidding him.

JB let’s him do anything he wants out there, some other coaches may not let him play the way he does if he did leave. He’d be dumb to go anywhere else, NBA or sticking around here with the ball in his hands all the time is is his best option.

I’d obviously prefer him to stay but for the 2023 range he’s looking at he might be best suited entering the draft. I know it’s not perfect comparisons because of age but Tyus and Fair were projected in that range, came back and saw their stock drop.

Him getting drafted is only a benefit to recruiting. Don’t love having to look back so many years to point to getting guys drafted.
disagree. if he goes now lower chance of actually sticking in the NBA -

if he just wants to get drafted and be able to tell people he was "an NBA player" for the rest of his life, yeah go this year

BUT

if he wants to have a long and prosperous NBA career...he should stay and get these high intensity important games under the spotlight in the ACC...for at least another season.

In fairness, it's only been pointed out about 3 times and alluded to a few others in 2 pages. Not nearly enough times for people to get their info correct.
It literally says 2024 in the thread title and in the initial post lol

Yeah Judah has accomplished a lot this year thanks for the memories..he needs one more year at least but whatever we better find a PG

Projected as a top 25 pick for Givony’s 2024 Mock Draft

I love these way out mock drafts. No one will remember them a month from now let alone next season and they will be 99% inaccurate.

If Judah can prove in the final stretch that his recent three point shooting is for real and not an aberration, he may well move up very quickly in the 2023 mock drafts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom