June 2nd Mary Kline classic loaded with cuse players and prospects... | Syracusefan.com

June 2nd Mary Kline classic loaded with cuse players and prospects...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
June 2nd in philadelphia hope Cuse gets some fans out there.
Can't think of a high school event ever this loaded for the Cuse.
Senior game
BJ, Patterson and Roberson are on the same team.
Suprised Tyler didn't make the trip he was there last year I think.

Undercalssmen game features...
Kaleb Joseph, Goodluck Okonoboh, Isaiah Whitehead, Ben Bentil, moustafa diagne, cheick diallo, jamar ergas, Tyler Kohl, Derrick Jones, malachi richardson, Ja'quan Newton, Jared Terrell amoung others Cuse has on their radar.

Heard a live stream online will probably come up.

Senior game

Kaleb Joseph, Goodluck Okonoboh, Isaiah Whitehead, Ben Bentil, moustafa diagne, cheick diallo, jamar ergas, Tyler Kohl, Derrick Jones, malachi richardson, Ja'quan Newton, Jared Terrell amoung others Cuse has on their radar.

Great stuff!
If anyone can get the link for stream, please post.
So excited for this one, as you said, we are so very well represented.
SUball

Senior game

It's for a great cause. The kid who runs it just finished his freshman year at Newhouse and he donates all the proceeds to charity in honor of his late mother. I personally know him and donated to support his cause, hope everyone does the same to help beat cancer and show your support

It's for a great cause. The kid who runs it just finished his freshman year at Newhouse and he donates all the proceeds to charity in honor of his late mother. I personally know him and donated to support his cause, hope everyone does the same to help beat cancer and show your support
The guy from this video?
This one's a great feel good clip.

Adam Zagoria@AdamZagoria 13m
Word is Derrick Jones wont make it back from Colorado for the @MKC2K13 . Stuck in Colorado. Kaleb Joseph also out.

Sucks because I was looking forward to seeing Joseph when the footage drops.

Word is Derrick Jones wont make it back from Colorado for the @MKC2K13 . Stuck in Colorado. Kaleb Joseph also out.

Damn Damn Damn!!!!

Kaleb! Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyleb!
:eek:

472c7cb18d447961a9331da102e7c184.jpg

So I'm sorry. I meant to have these in the Funny Picture thread. But I got distracted and accidentally posted them here.

Awhhh spitttt...I blame you...you brought me back to this thread. lol
I have this effect on people, what can I say. :)
Still, so do you. I followed you over to picture thread (probably around the same time you came back here).
:rolling:

I saw somewhere that it looks like Kaleb Joseph had a family emergency. That is why he missed underclassmen game.

I saw somewhere that it looks like Kaleb Joseph had a family emergency. That is why he missed underclassmen game.
O I thought Kj was in Colorado too, I think he had something prior to this though at least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom