June 2nd Mary Kline classic loaded with cuse players and prospects... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

June 2nd Mary Kline classic loaded with cuse players and prospects...

Adam Zagoria@AdamZagoria 7m
White team wins...Whitehead had close to 30 in the loss. Karl Towns w about 20 and 15 in the win:confused:
Beast would have swatted this clown's stuff away, invitational game or not. But Beast is playing with the big boys tonight. ;)
Edit: He has a good game, there's no denying it. He's going to Kentucky. I just can't respect that.

Btw, if anyone has Optimum and MSG Varsity ID, they might try to look for stream there. They said it would be there, but I suspect that it's...well...suspect. You would have to have Optimum service to even try.

Round 2, to 4eva

Round 3, to Francis

Dang, you guys are good. :)

O you cold, you better jack-et,
Look at that watch, Ima have to jack that,
you da problem, ima smack that,
you wanna keep going,
rhymes so cold make it start snowing,
remember that jacket, better have it on,
This is my city, I PUT ONNNN!!!!

Ok, I'm done. I'm sorry, but you just got me going.

Syracuse Basketball@syrbasketball 3m
Hakim Warrick just walked into gym. He will judge dunk contest.

I'll be shocked if a kid name Soma Edo that's going to Fresno St doesn't win. Dude is a ridiculous athlete like Anderson from Detroit that SU played against early this past season and won the college dunk contest.

Syracuse Basketball@syrbasketball 3m
Hakim Warrick just walked into gym. He will judge dunk contest.

I'll be shocked if a kid name Soma Edo that's going to Fresno St doesn't win. Dude is a ridiculous athlete like Anderson from Detroit that SU played against early this past season and won the college dunk contest.
Bro.
Yikes.
:eek:
Let me say that again.
:eek:
Yikes.

Nasty, filthiness of a dunker. That was pretty sick. He gets up well above the rim.
Now I have to dig up the Anderson link just as a comparison. But I digress...
Yikes.

I'm sorry. This guy is up there with MJ and Dominique.
I'll just throw that out there right now.
Coffee talk. The New Deal was neither New nor a Deal. Discuss. lol

Detroit.
Towards the end, 360 and between the legs.
Detroit.
This is what he served up for JB on 900 win day DeAndre Jordan stank face smiley.jpg

And here's the whole shabang, the entire contest.
Not only is he absurd with his elevation, creativity and technical, he is the consummate showman.
If they have to outlaw slam dunk contests one day, I'm set after watching this guy. Sillier than a hacked video game.

This is what he served up for JB on 900 win dayView attachment 3735
Bro, I'm pretty sure I can kick up an alley oop service to this guy ala hacky sack with my left foot and still trust he'd do something proper with it.
I don't know what I just said, but you know what I mean. Insane.

Syracuse Basketball@syrbasketball 5m
Philly native Dion Waiters just entered the gym here at Mary Kline Classic.
Ah, same time! Damn you're on tonight brother.
You're at least "a moment ago" faster than me.
Damn.

Adam Zagoria@AdamZagoria 3m
Jamar Ergas just won the dunk contest at the @maryklineclassic by jumping over 2 dudes.Came in 2nd to Julius Randle in the Boost Mobile dunk

Ergas is a sick athlete as well from Canada. Can't wait till the footage from this dunk contest drops. Heard Buss did well in the comp as well.

I remember posting videos on him a few months back he has a pretty nice pullup to would fit in real well at cuse.

Bro, I'm pretty sure I can kick up an alley oop service to this guy ala hacky sack with my left foot and still trust he'd do something proper with it.
I don't know what I just said, but you know what I mean. Insane.
jaydamn.png

I remember posting videos on him a few months back he has a pretty nice pullup to would fit in real well at cuse.
Hey orangefan13, are they streaming on MSG Varsity? Just curious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom