June 2nd Mary Kline classic loaded with cuse players and prospects... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

June 2nd Mary Kline classic loaded with cuse players and prospects...

Havent seen anything I was looking but its possible the senior game could come up somewhere where the underclassmen didn't. Last years game ended up on youtube, ennis and Roberson looked really good in it.

Havent seen anything I was looking but its possible the senior game could come up somewhere where the underclassmen didn't. Last years game ended up on youtube, ennis and Roberson looked really good in it.
Thanks brother.
Yeah, here's Tyler and Tyler from last year (4 segments - Ennis #12 Blue Team, Roberson #21 Red Team)

"
Blue Team Roster:
#1 Wayne Selden [ Tilton School NH ]
#3 Conrad Chambers [ Friends' Central High School PA ]
#4 Geno Thorpe [ Shaler Area High School PA ]
#5 Reggie Cameron [ Hudson Catholic High School NJ ]
#11 Isaiah Briscoe [ St Benedict's Preparatory School NJ ]
#12 Tyler Ennis [ St Benedict's Preparatory School NJ ]
#13 Lenny Ilunga Kadisha [ Wadleigh Secondary School NY ]
#20 Johnnie Davis [ SS Neumann Goretti High School PA ]
#23 Rondae Jefferson [ Chester High School PA ]
#25 Davon Reed [ Princeton Day School NJ ]
#31 Jermaine Lawrence [ Pope John XXIII High School NJ ]
#32 Jared Terrell [ New Hampton School NH ]
#35 Abdul Malik Abu [ Kimball Union Academy NH ]

Red Team Roster:
#0 DeAndre Bembry [ St Patrick High School ]
#3 Hallice Cooke [ St Anthony High School NJ ]
#10 Kaison Randolph [ Pennington School NJ ]
#13 Kamar McKnight [ St Patrick High School ]
#21 Tyler Roberson [ Roselle Catholic High School NJ ]
#22 Josh Brown [ St Anthony High School NJ ]
#23 Jaren Sina [ Gill St Bernard's School NJ ]
#24 Ben Bentil [ St Andrew's School DE ]
#30 JaQuan Newton [ SS Neumann Goretti High School PA ]
#31 Jared Nickens [ St Patrick High School ]
#32 Austin Colbert [ The Hotchkiss School CT ]
#34 Isaiah Watkins [ St Benedict's Preparatory School NJ ]
#44 Karl Anthony Towns [ St Joseph High School - Metuchen NJ ]"

This one probably every bucket in the game. Ennis scored a bunch, at least a few steals and Roberson had a lot of nice dunks and finishes in the paint. I have to admit, Lawrence looked pretty good too.

wonder how bj and ron are doing in the 3 point contest.
We should have sent OGB a camera to live stream. :)

Syracuse Basketball@syrbasketball 1m
Syracuse recruit Ron Patterson hurt his wrist on a fall after a dunk. Hasn't played in 2nd half

Sucks to hear that but hopefully it's nothing too severe and he'll be fine moving forward.
Ha, beat you to the punch finally. :)
I just wish I had spread good news.

Sucks to hear that but hopefully it's nothing too severe and he'll be fine moving forward.
Yeah, I hope you're right. Kid looks like a bull, I hope he bounces back soon.

Ha, beat you to the punch finally. :)
I just wish I had spread good news.
Lol it doesn't even make sense for me to delete anything anymore manny.png because you always seem to reply before the post gets deleted.

Jon Rothstein@JonRothstein 35m
Tyler Roberson scoring in a number of different ways. No hype --- but lots of production. Will be a menace in the 2-3 for Syracuse.

Jon Rothstein@JonRothstein 1h
B.J. Johnson + Ron Patterson are quality "program" guys for Syracuse. Possible red shirt candidates. Both will be solid as jrs + srs.

Soma Edo, who I thought would win the dunk contest ended up winning MVP for the game.

Btw, from the above link, there's a small interview of each of the players. Look how big, tall Beast looks.
He's pushing 8'3 like Mr. Grant. ;)
At least 8'3, I'm guessing.

Awesome interview just looking at the guys I see athleticism, conditioning, desire adult personality and iq. Add Ennis to that scenerio. A complete package like that is hard to come by Jimmy struck Gold. Thats what it means to play Basketball at Syracuse. Very psyched, Glad to have them and can't Wait!!!

Yeah I don't see how Roberson is 6'8 he looks like 8 inches taller then BJ who is a tall 6'7. Good to hear BJ and Roberson got off to slow fist quarters and still put up 20 and 16. OGB if your out there did BJ play any SG during the game? Did he break his man down off the dribble a few times?

Roberson displayed a soft shooting touch, knocking down face-up jumpers and a pair of nifty baseline turnarounds. Ron playing physical with intensity. For a freshmen Very nice!

Nice to know these guys games are well developed. Very Exicted, and I wouldn't say that if I wasn't.

Hopefully some footage of the game comes out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom