Junior Day Sat. March 7, 2020 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Junior Day Sat. March 7, 2020

2021 QB Jack Street, Newtown HS, Newtown, CT

2021 OLB Garrett Carter, Central Columbia HS, Bloomsburg, PA

2021 S Caleb Schmitz, Warwick HS, Lititz, PA

2021 C Miles Young, Lehman HS, Bronx, NY

2021 OT Justice Olivares, Lehman HS, Bronx, NY

Maybe it’s just me but I find it ridiculous that they don’t have extra new style uniforms for these kids to take photos in. I’ve never seen this with any other school where they are using uniforms from 2 years ago for recruiting photos. Details matter. Get it right

Maybe it’s just me but I find it ridiculous that they don’t have extra new style uniforms for these kids to take photos in. I’ve never seen this with any other school where they are using uniforms from 2 years ago for recruiting photos. Details matter. Get it right

It's a Junior Day. Sadly for the kids most of them will never get a commitable offer from SU. If they do they will be back for an OV and then will get more pics, most likely in the new uniforms.

It's a Junior Day. Sadly for the kids most of them will never get a commitable offer from SU. If they do they will be back for an OV and then will get more pics, most likely in the new uniforms.

got it. Thanks ! Always something I’ve wondered about ... didn’t know if it was a Nike or SU thing but thanks for the reply

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom