Just flew into Dallas for the weekend | Syracusefan.com

Just flew into Dallas for the weekend

llandz

Living Legend
First of all my rental car is from Atlanta, Georgia. Trying to figure out which omen this is. Omen one is that it means we will win the football game in Georgia this weekend. Omen two is that Dallas is home to this years final four, and the rental car is from the home city of last years final four, both of which will include Syracuse. It is like I am helping to bring the Atlanta vibe to Dallas. Hoping for both omens.
Also in the hotel I have booked for April...Practicing my spring visit.

I keep forgetting the Final Four is in Dallas (well, Arlington technically) this year. It would absolutely kill me for Syracuse to reach the Final Four 90 minutes away from my house and not be able to go.

So naturally, I have home baseball games I have to work the Saturday of the Final Four.

Just brutal.

I keep forgetting the Final Four is in Dallas (well, Arlington technically) this year. It would absolutely kill me for Syracuse to reach the Final Four 90 minutes away from my house and not be able to go.

So naturally, I have home baseball games I have to work the Saturday of the Final Four.

Just brutal.

brother.. If we make it to the final four, 90 minutes from your house, and you dont find a way to get out of work... then you're not near the man I thought you were!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom