Just flipped on the rutgirls game and what do I see? | Syracusefan.com

Just flipped on the rutgirls game and what do I see?

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Their AD bold face lying to a TV audience.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

What did he say?

Go Pitt!!!!!

In short, he was asked point blank if the only reason Rutgers was invited to the B1G was because of the NYC market. He said absolutely not, acknowledged that tv markets were discussed, but noted that there were many more factors that were as, or more important.

He also stated that Rutgers brings the B1G access to the NYC region which hasn't been locked down.

In short, he was asked point blank if the only reason Rutgers was invited to the B1G was because of the NYC market. He said absolutely not, acknowledged that tv markets were discussed, but noted that there were many more factors that were as, or more important.

They hooked up Delaney with a shore house for the Summer. :p

What did he say?

Go Pitt!!!!!

Basically said 6-8 million potential cable viewers were mentioned but not the reason was selected by B10. Academics, core values, blah blah.

It would be nice if UConn could do ANYTHING on offense

I'm watching the UConn game too. They're holding on by their fingertips right now. Can't make any completions, can't move the ball.

Archie Manning had a nice dig on Rutgers on CBS pre-game

Rutgers is just bad, still wondering how we lost to these guys. They go to the BCS and they will get crushed

I'm watching the UConn game too. They're holding on by their fingertips right now. Can't make any completions, can't move the ball.

SNY blocked out here. Any other channel?

better than every ACC team so far today too (FSU / Clemson still to play)

Rutgers is just bad, still wondering how we lost to these guys. They go to the BCS and they will get crushed

Pugh slipped and fell. That doesn't happen (not blaming Pugh, it happens) and we would be sole BE champs and BCS bound.

Bees you live in a fantasy world

Sure Mr "Marrone is not the answer".

Wanna tell me what is fantasy here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online