Just for S&G - today | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Just for S&G - today

I don't get it. Why should SU fans be so fixated on UConn?

Because they suck. They suck through straws from dead sea gulls. UConn is among the most profane life forms on the planet today. The whole Goddam place could be on fire and I would cross the street to avoid a pay phone. I'd sooner move to Haiti than cheer for UGoon. Or even Somalia. F every last one of those bastards. Especially Josh Boone, Charlie Villanueva, Ed Nelson and Hilton Armstrong, Khalid El-Almin, Jake Voskuhl and Hasheem Thabeet. And also anyone I didn't mention. Especially Kemba Walker.

I think this can be said passed tense now... UConn is F-cked. At one point they were a team worthy of hatred... now and forever more they're getting no more thought than I give Iona, Santa Clara, or Ball State
F-ed UConn. (past tense) F-ed, and in our past.

Because they suck. They suck through straws from dead sea gulls. UConn is among the most profane life forms on the planet today. The whole Goddam place could be on fire and I would cross the street to avoid a pay phone. I'd sooner move to Haiti than cheer for UGoon. Or even Somalia. F every last one of those bastards. Especially Josh Boone, Charlie Villanueva, Ed Nelson and Hilton Armstrong,Khalid El-Alamin, Jake Voskuhl and Hasheem Thaeet. And also anyone I didn't mention. Especially Kemba Walker.
Kemba can't read this. A thread is like a short book.

Kemba can't read this. A thread is like a short book.

Hey Kemba, I read about it...in a book.

dodgeball01.jpg

I don't get it. Why should SU fans be so fixated on UConn? We don't play them this season. We probably don't play them next season. They are no longer our r-i-v-a-l-s. (Odd that I have to type that word that way, but there is apparently a filter having to do with that other web site). Can't we move on?

Uconn, Rutgers, Georgetown.
I am hard wired to despise them. If we never play them again I will still very strongly dislike them. I have had this impulsive distaste for what seems like an eon. Perhaps a few years down the road they will be replaced by NC state and those imposter Oranges from Clemson.

Because they suck. They suck through straws from dead sea gulls. UConn is among the most profane life forms on the planet today. The whole Goddam place could be on fire and I would cross the street to avoid a pay phone. I'd sooner move to Haiti than cheer for UGoon. Or even Somalia. F every last one of those bastards. Especially Josh Boone, Charlie Villanueva, Ed Nelson and Hilton Armstrong, Khalid El-Almin, Jake Voskuhl and Hasheem Thabeet. And also anyone I didn't mention. Especially Kemba Walker.

Holy Cripes. Note to self: do not post after the third beer/scotch. :eek:

Y'all are just the most adorable when you get all envious.

Y'all are just the most adorable when you get all envious.
Well we're all crossing our fingers we can get an invite into the AAC so we can have big matchups against East Carolina, SMU, and Tulane. That's where the REAL exposure is. Put in a good word for us ok? Until then we'll have to survive on no names like UNC and Duke in BBall and FSU and Clemson in football. I just hope our entire athletic department doesn't rot away without anyone even noticing while we wait to beg our way into a real conference. Oh how I wish we were on our way to becoming a national UMass-like powerhouse like UConn is.

Well we're all crossing our fingers we can get an invite into the AAC so we can have big matchups against East Carolina, SMU, and Tulane. That's where the REAL exposure is. Put in a good word for us ok? Until then we'll have to survive on no names like UNC and Duke in BBall and FSU and Clemson in football. I just hope our entire athletic department doesn't rot away without anyone even noticing while we wait to beg our way into a real conference. Oh how I wish we were on our way to becoming a national UMass-like powerhouse like UConn is.
:rolling:
SUball

Yup was on 3 weeks vaca to tropical Syracuse, NY!! Had a good time...spent way too money...and now am back at work...*sigh*...

Oh yeah...

Heck yeah! I hope to catch a game early fall. Welcome back, but not about the work part. Hope to see some of you guys at a bball game. AFO, CuseTroop, you fellas coming down in the fall?

Heck yeah! I hope to catch a game early fall. Welcome back, but about the work part. Hope to see some of you guys at a bball game. AFO, CuseTroop, you fellas coming down in the fall?

Probably won't make it back to Cuse for a game (football or basketball) but definitely will be at FSU (football and basketball) also at Maryland for football. Used up most of my leave on this vaca. Being new to civil service, takes time to build it back up. Also, will take time to build up the bank account too!!

Heck yeah! I hope to catch a game early fall. Welcome back, but not about the work part. Hope to see some of you guys at a bball game. AFO, CuseTroop, you fellas coming down in the fall?

Thats in the planning fazes. Wife and I both have 2 weeks vaca time we could eat up. I'm looking around November/December time frame. Still trying to justify going to Maui for the tourny, instead of going back east. Havent been home in a few years, so I dont know if its going to fly.

Applying for a state job this week, if I get it I might take a quick week or two vaca in between jobs. I'm not sure how fast I would rake up vaca time at the new job, and wouldnt want to wait another year. This could put me in the running to catch a football game or two tho.

Should have something solid in the next few weeks

We laughed at Rutgers getting left behind and everything turned out well for them. Odds are UConn will move to a P5 conference before too terribly long as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom