just got a phone call | Syracusefan.com

just got a phone call

"In the morning came news that Brittney Sykes, the No. 30 prospect in the 2012 class from Newark, N.J., committed to Syracuse. In the evening, Branndais Agee, the No. 27 prospect out of Detroit, Mich., verballed to Michigan State."

damn, now this is impacting other areas than football. Think you're going to see more of this.

"In the morning came news that Brittney Sykes, the No. 30 prospect in the 2012 class from Newark, N.J., committed to Syracuse. In the evening, Branndais Agee, the No. 27 prospect out of Detroit, Mich., verballed to Michigan State."
So, had Agee verballed to PSU and decommitted also? Or am I just misreading that?

So, had Agee verballed to PSU and decommitted also? Or am I just misreading that?

Decommitted. "Agee on Monday night again spoke of "things moving too fast" when she originally committed to Penn State. When she slowed things down, staying closer to home emerged as an important consideration. So was how she felt about her role in either program.

"There was no comparison," Agee said of Michigan State and Penn State. "Both are great schools. Michigan State was just a better fit for me.""

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom