just got back from Pitt-Duke game... | Syracusefan.com

just got back from Pitt-Duke game...

syr6987

Walk On
and beside from the student section, the Pitt fans are a joke. Half of the fans in my section did not even CLAP when pitt made a basket. Also, i don't know what the refs are thinking NOT T-ing up Dixon. The dude was on the court, and I mean ON, way out on it, every single possession.

Pitt fans are a bunch of front running posers.

Can't wait to see the rationalizations from their fans / local sports writers about how they deserved to win this game, too.

Clueless.

syr6987 said:
and beside from the student section, the Pitt fans are a joke. Half of the fans in my section did not even CLAP when pitt made a basket. Also, i don't know what the refs are thinking NOT T-ing up Dixon. The dude was on the court, and I mean ON, way out on it, every single possession.

I got real quiet in that arena in the second half thats for sure

Well they did just get curb stomped. Pitt starting to play some elite programs lately at its bringing them to their knees. They were a plucky little program for a few years beating up on DePaul, Rutgers, etc but now I think they are starting to realize they're the new Rutgers in the ACC.

Well they did just get curb stomped. Pitt starting to play some elite programs lately at its bringing them to their knees. They were a plucky little program for a few years beating up on DePaul, Rutgers, etc but now I think they are starting to realize they're the new Rutgers in the ACC.
Not that low. Still will be good enough to be dancing in March.

The bottom of the ACC right now is as bad (if not worse) than the Big East was when we were in it.

duke kept coming at them I hope we take notice you play good offense for 40 minutes instead of 27. At pitt pententiary you have a better shot of winning if you keep them away from momentum off their d.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom