Class of 2016 - Just had Fathers Day Brunch in Downtown New Brunswick... | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Just had Fathers Day Brunch in Downtown New Brunswick...

orangeinjersey

All Conference
Walked past 3 large teenagers with uniondale football tshirts and Block R credentials around their neck. We recruiting anyone from there for 2016?

I hope you were packing. New Gunswick can be a bit hostile.

I've worked in the area for about a dozen years and have heard it frequently. I know the area around the State theater is nice, but I've driven through some very shady parts by the courthouse and other places that had me double checking that my doors were locked.

I've worked in the area for about a dozen years and have heard it frequently. I know the area around the State theater is nice, but I've driven through some very shady parts by the courthouse and other places that had me double checking that my doors were locked.

yeah i was talking by the state theatre area. That area is nice. A block or two from courthouse, not nice.

I lived in New Brunswick for the last 2 yrs and never had any issues. I always felt george st to Easton ave was fine. It turns a little but when get on the other side of RWJ but it's definitely not the worst part of nj. If you're ever in town, Due Mari is an amazing restaurant.

I lived in New Brunswick for the last 2 yrs and never had any issues. I always felt george st to Easton ave was fine. It turns a little but when get on the other side of RWJ but it's definitely not the worst part of nj. If you're ever in town, Due Mari is an amazing restaurant.
Oh certainly not the worst part at all. I used to work in Newark not far from Weequahik Park. Just a wee bit worse. Not to mention Camden or Paterson.

Thats where I had brunch. Have eaten dinner there a few times, first brunch.