Just have a feeling | Syracusefan.com

Just have a feeling

rstone7727

All Conference
While looking at game photos on ESPN site here that this may very well be JB's last season at the helm. Hope I'm wrong but he just doesn't need this at this point in his life.

Why would you think that? Because he will win another NC? Those facial expressions are mild compared to years ago.

While looking at game photos on ESPN site here that this may very well be JB's last season at the helm. Hope I'm wrong but he just doesn't need this at this point in his life.

I was thinking how tired he looked too. I just dont think he will walk away from this unless he is forced to. JB may say you dont think about wins, legacy's, place in history, but I think it has been well calculated by him for a long time (and rightfully so). But I agree he sure looks like it has been a loooooong three days.

Jimmy will leave when he is good and ready. And ONLY when HE is ready.

Honestly, I feel the exact opposite. JB is not going to want to leave on the heels of this. I think he sticks around a few more years.

Why would you think that? Because he will win another NC? Those facial expressions are mild compared to years ago.

Funny thing is, I didn't feel that way at all until I saw that photo. I guess it's kind of haunting/eerie or something with his facial expression and Hop in the background.
Photographer nailed a great shot imo..

The guy probably hasn't slept in the last 3 or 4 days. He obviously has a lot on his mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom