Just Negative | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Just Negative

When i was a kid, there was this pinball machine called:

1784441-heavy_metal_meltdown.jpg

The OP needs to spend some time at Syracuse.com. After he reads his third post of "Maybe if BUMHEIM got out of that zone we'd have a couple more titles" he'd come back and see the error of his ways.

Great bounce back win tonight. Let's go Orange.

Keep the faith people, saw some good things tonight.

I've followed Syracuse basketball a looong time and traveled all over the country to support the team and I'm really tired of these posts about not critiquing bad play or questionable strategy by our team.

The best part of the negativity is the "Next Year we'll be so stacked"

I guess it's just human nature, but my god stop talking about "next year"? We've been talking about "next year" for about 5 years now. Just enjoy the games, win or lose.

Not sure about that. At least for me. I spent all of 2010, all of 2012 and 3/4 of 2014 thinking we could win the NC that very season. Plus the last few weeks of 2013.

No offense but you dont know what a meltdown here looks like. I know you were a long time lurker before you started posting but if you think yesterday was bad then I suggest you take a vacation from the bball board after most losses this year. Yesterday's "meltdown" was shangra la compared to the Dayton loss, Paul Harris Pitt meltdown choke job, Butler, Cooneys drive vs Ohio State when we were down 3, UConn, etc etc.

Also just a friendly bit of advice you have already started 3 or 4 threads preaching the postiive aspect and throwing negative posts under the boss and questioning any fans who gave a grave look at the season including some high profile people and an admin. If theres one thing people hate more then losing its being preached to over and over when they try to vent on here.

I miss the board meltdowns of yesteryear. Really good raw stuff. Counting and posting dissertations about Forth's screens as evidence of his greatness despite 'hauling in' 3 rebounds. Those were the days. <sarc>

Last night was barely even condensation. It deserved a meltdown, but we're too beaten down to even muster one up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom