Just rewatched the Syracuse / Clemson game from October... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Just rewatched the Syracuse / Clemson game from October...

Your credibility needs life support even more than that guy in your avatar.
another great point. where as you are a beacon of credibility... a great lighthouse of sorts giving directionality to the unguided, I am but an extinguished candle.

another great point. where as you are a beacon of credibility... a great lighthouse of sorts giving directionality to the unguided, I am but an extinguished candle.

Oh yes -- poor you. If only the great unwashed masses of the board would give you credit for your lousy H0T Takes...

Have we reached the point where you start to whine about likes?

Oh yes -- poor you. If only the great unwashed masses of the board would give you credit for your lousy H0T Takes...

Have we reached the point where you start to whine about likes?
if you offer salvation for the unwashed of this board, I can only submit myself as one of them. please wash me in the sacred waters of your credibility, so that I may someday post again with even a modicum of credibility and then maybe someday, sir, I could post with the all-being...credibility. instead of 'dilly dilly'--Credibility!

if you offer salvation for the unwashed of this board, I can only submit myself as one of them. please wash me in the sacred waters of your credibility, so that I may someday post again with even a modicum of credibility and then maybe someday, sir, I could post with the all-being...credibility. instead of 'dilly dilly'--Credibility!

With this post ^^^^^^^ we've come full circle.

Your next substantive post will be the first.

Probably best for you to just skedaddle back to the basketball board with your H0T Takes. Best of luck chasing those likes you so desperately yearn for.

With this post ^^^^^^^ we've come full circle.

Your next substantive post will be the first.

Probably best for you to just skedaddle back to the basketball board with your H0T Takes and barely concealed jealousy. Best of luck chasing those likes you so desperately yearn for.
meh I thought we were having fun but now you ruined it. and you apparently really like the word substantive. I don't care about likes, I just think you are funny and it's fun to prod you. none of it is personal to me, unlike some of you. good night sir.

Tonight, I watched 98 Cuse(Mcnabb Senior night), absolutely thrash Miami 66-13, in a full raucous dome. Edgerrin James, Ed Reed, Bubba Franks, Santana Moss, Reggie Wayne, for Miami? Was like playing against children...

sometimes, I remember beating Clemson. and I feel good about the memory of being at the game. but then other memories creep in. for instance, losing the next 5 in a row by an average margin of 21 points. and then the memory of beating Clemson seems a bit diminished.

Boo

Thread took a strange turn
It's what we do
upload_2018-2-23_17-52-49.gif

This coming from the guy who's next substantive post will be the first.

"Insights?" Work on your reading comprehension. If you can't get excited about that game, you aren't a fan. Which judging from your posting track record, you are a piss poor example of.

You'd make me laugh--at you, not with you, just to be clear--but then I do what everyone else does and just ignore you, and eventually you crawl back under your rock.[/QUOTE

Do you have a history with this guy? Your post is just a wee bit over the top. You obviously take your fandom very seriously.

It was great but the national narrative was it was a fluke, due to the way the season ended. Whether that's true or not idk.

sometimes, I remember beating Clemson. and I feel good about the memory of being at the game. but then other memories creep in. for instance, losing the next 5 in a row by an average margin of 21 points. and then the memory of beating Clemson seems a bit diminished.
What about this is wrong exactly? It is a bit of a downer how the team played after that... Whether it has an impact on the future? Probably not.

What about this is wrong exactly? It is a bit of a downer how the team played after that... Whether it has an impact on the future? Probably not.

It’s not wrong, but it is common knowledge. Sometimes a good memory, a great, great win memorialized in a post can just be that.

...Awesome! It was exciting to watch, even knowing what the outcome would be -- the Dome was absolutely rocking after the game.

Looking forward to seeing what this staff will be able to do once they have a roster made up of their own recruits. Still have some work to do to build depth at a few positional units, but we're right on the cusp. We are extremely lucky to have Dino Babers orchestrating this climb back to prominence.

Let's Go Orange!!!
I am going to research again. Thanks for bringing it up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom