Just saw an extended Mike Lang interview | Syracusefan.com

Just saw an extended Mike Lang interview

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
Most recent Sportscenter just showed an extended interview with Lang. I'm not sure what to think of this guy. Also, Schwarz's story is starting to not make a lot of sense.

1) Schwarz said that Bobby Davis met Bernie Fine selling candy bars at his house in the early 1980's.

2) Schwarz then said that Mike Lang introduced Bobby to Bernie. Was Mike helping Bobby sell candy bars???

3) Mike Lang said that Bobby told him about the molestations "about 8 years ago", but Mike didn't want to deal with it back then.

All of a sudden, Lang wants to deal with it "after the Penn State incident".

He went on camera saying he was molested by Fine in the late 1970's when he was in 5th or 6th grade. Okay, my guess is that was the time he was a ball boy, and the only time he was in contact with Fine or the basketball program.

He then said on camera (to paraphrase) .."What's going on in this world? This happened to my brother at Syracuse, this happened at Penn State."

Strange statement. Why wouldn't he say "This happened to ME and my brother at Syracuse"???? He disassociated himself with the events that allegedly took place in that second statement. It seems that Lang is trying to back up his brother's story because he is against child molestation. It's perfectly alright to be against child molestation (we all are), but it is not alright to lie in order to make someone's story more believable.

I really don't know what to make of this whole thing.

I had the same questions about 1 & 2 ... Scwartz is contradicting his own story ... how come no one calls him out on this?

He then said on camera (to paraphrase) .."What's going on in this world? This happened to my brother at Syracuse, this happened at Penn State."

Strange statement. Why wouldn't he say "This happened to ME and my brother at Syracuse"????

That's a great catch right there.

Indeed, if he were truly molested, he would never put it like that.

"What's going on in this world?" What a phony statement.

In the interview I heard with Lang last night, he said he finally told Fine to stop. His words were, "I said, "Bernie, please don't do that."

My question is, how old was he when this happened? And what kid calls him "Bernie?" Wouldn't it be Mr. Fine? Or Coach Fine?

Lang said he wasn't gonna let Fine do this to him but his brother...

In the interview I heard with Lang last night, he said he finally told Fine to stop. His words were, "I said, "Bernie, please don't do that."

My question is, how old was he when this happened? And what kid calls him "Bernie?" Wouldn't it be Mr. Fine? Or Coach Fine?

SNL could have a field day with these 2 phonies. And also with schwartz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom