Just some thoughts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Just some thoughts

Are you surprised Frank didn't hustle back after the killer turnover? I remember Marek going by Frank like Frank was in quicksand when that ND player had a runout to win the game at tge dome last year

I’m telling you what I see out there, and everyone around me agrees too. He hogs the ball for too long on certain possessions. I don’t value stats all that much.
That only means that the people around you don't know what you are watching either. tyus is our best player. It isn't close. Ask the opposing coaches who our best player is. They know.

Tyus is our best player. Team isn't good enough but he's the guy on the floor.

Heck rewatched the 2014 game. Two guys that got semi-legit NBA money and three other guys that ended up AAAA players. We aren't putting that on the floor now.

- Best players show up in the biggest games and he didn’t. In my eyes OB is the best player on this team.

Your argument for OB is pretty weak. You might want to get your eyes examined. Tyus was off tonight but he did way more than OB.

9CDB6627-9C80-4278-9620-CE858D7F2B3E.png

Are you surprised Frank didn't hustle back after the killer turnover? I remember Marek going by Frank like Frank was in quicksand when that ND player had a runout to win the game at tge dome last year
You mean when Frank intentionally and obviously fouled the kid but didn't get the call? Yup. I remember that.

Edit - I still actually agree Frank should have hustled until he heard the whistle.

I’m telling you what I see out there, and everyone around me agrees too. He hogs the ball for too long on certain possessions. I don’t value stats all that much.
Tyus by far. He is asked to do so much, and has so little help, it's amazing what he can accomplish.

Your argument for OB is pretty weak. You might want to get your eyes examined. Tyus was off tonight but he did way more than OB.

View attachment 154639

The stats you link seem to show the ONLY thing Battle did better than OSB was score.
Not shoot - score.
Brissett had more boards (6 to 3) & assists (4 to 1).

You mean when Frank intentionally and obviously fouled the kid but didn't get the call? Yup. I remember that.
The senior's first instinct after he lost the ball was to commit an intentional foul to surrender 2 FTs and the ball.

The stats you link seem to show the ONLY thing Battle did better than OSB was score.
Not shoot - score.
And OB got hacked on two of those misses.

How talented is Goodine and is he a legit NBA player cause I'm done with Frank

The senior's first instinct after he lost the ball was to commit an intentional foul to surrender 2 FTs and the ball.

It wouldn't have been called intentional, and you know it. Stop being so literal.

He was trying to stop the breakaway. That's how it's accomplished when legit refs are on the floor.

Newsflash for Cowtown: a teams best player does not have great games every game.

Listen to JBs presser, he explains why.

If you were paying attention, you'd pick up on the fact I already acknowledged that. But subtlety was never your long suit.

Not shoot - score.

The OP says Tyus is not the best player because he didn’t show up tonight for a big game...yet his best player, OB, came up with a monster 7 points on 3-13 shooting.

The OP says Tyus is not the best player because he didn’t show up tonight for a big game...yet his best player, OB, came up with a monster 7 points on 3-13 shooting.
Geez I guess I shouldn't post my opinions again cause it seems everyone wants to be toxic

Geez I guess I shouldn't post my opinions again cause it seems everyone wants to be toxic

Lol. Disagreeing with you is not “toxic”.

And you have yet to explain how you could use that reasoning for Battle not being the best player, and then say Brissett is the best.

If you were paying attention, you'd pick up on the fact I already acknowledged that. But subtlety was never your long suit.

Actually you didn’t acknowledge that. What you did was modify my post to read our “most skilled” player. What makes him our best player is the night after night combination of skill and effort. (That might be too nuanced for you.)

Actually you didn’t acknowledge that. What you did was modify my post to read our “most skilled” player. What makes him our best player is the night after night combination of skill and effort. (That might be too nuanced for you.)

Yeah I did. You just aren't smart enough to see it. Has it occurred to you I'm hardly inclined to bend your way on issues like this? It should, because you don't know anything about basketball, you just like to come here and annoy people.

Lol. Disagreeing with you is not “toxic”.

And you have yet to explain how you could use that reasoning for Battle not being the best player, and then say Brissett is the best.
I just don't see it with Battle. He doesn't pass the eye test. When I watch him I see a selfish player who passes at last resort. Tries to use flashy moves (spin, euro) but goes no where with it. When I watch Brissett, I see a player who can consistently get to the rim, and although he can't finish sometimes, he makes up for it with his rebounding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom