Just talked to Lowell re Parking | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Just talked to Lowell re Parking

I didn't mean to start a contentious thread. I just want to find some folks to havea few beers and shoot the shat with...whether fine, sky top, whatever...

I didn't mean to start a contentious thread. I just want to find some folks to havea few beers and shoot the shat with...whether fine, sky top, whatever...
We are at skytop, stop by anytime.

Orange tent, good music, charcoal grill, beers, and games.

I really don't any more!!! Its just a pain compared to other sites. They make it easier for fans to tailgate.
How hard is it? Buy Season Tix for $99, Buy a Parking Pass for $75 at Skytop. Show up 3-4 hrs before kickoff and take the shuttle.

I really don't any more!!! Its just a pain compared to other sites. They make it easier for fans to tailgate.
We wouldn't've expected any other kind of response from you.

Gosh. I have a hard time too. First, I have to drive to my lot. I have to park my car. I then take the food and beer out and we eat the food and drink our beer. All the while, we talk about the game and sometimes play silly tailgate games. About 30 minutes before game time, we pack up and walk to the dome and get in our seats. It's a huge pain! Doc, please help!

We've parked in South Manley for several years now. $70 for the pass. Lots of the players & their families park there too so we've had the opportunity to talk with some of them over the years. After the last home game we went up to Alec Lemon & fawned all over him :) His mother told us she finds it amusing that he's basically a rock star here but at home he still has to change the cat's litter! I told her there's nothing wrong with keeping him humble! Last year Jarrod West's family always had something going on. There's a guy who put an enormous amount of work into transforming a tow behind camper into an SU camper. Lots of orange & blue on the outside & lots of memorabilia on the inside. He really did a fabulous job & it looks great when he's pulling into the lot on game day!

Curious since I will have kids...Do the parking lots have port-a-johns?

I dont have kids, but I always assumed kids could just pee anywhere. If this isnt the case, I need to put it in the ol memory bank. Dont want my future kids to get in trouble for peeing on a building, Big Daddy style

I dont have kids, but I always assumed kids could just pee anywhere. If this isnt the case, I need to put it in the ol memory bank. Dont want my future kids to get in trouble for peeing on a building, Big Daddy style

Well...still curious as 3 hours of drinking beer could lead to this kid needing a john as well...

My wife still reminds me about the time I showed my young boys how to pee in the backyard against a tree. My wife received a phone call shortly after I did this from a concerned Mother that our sons were showing other little boys in the neighborhood how to do this.

The Moms in the neighborhood were not too happy about me but the husbands all nodded in knowing appreciation.

My wife still reminds me about the time I showed my young boys how to pee in the backyard against a tree. My wife received a phone call shortly after I did this from a concerned Mother that our sons were showing other little boys in the neighborhood how to do this.

lol Thata boy, Mark.

The Moms in the neighborhood were not too happy about me but the husbands all nodded in knowing appreciation.

Cripes! If you don't teach 'em, who's gonna? Your wife???? It's a dad's sacred duty! Those other neighborhood dad's should be ashamed. ;)

Did the same with my son in the back yard. One day someone is walking down the sidewalk and says to my wife "your son is peeing in the front yard". We live on a main road through the village so I'm sure the passing cars appreciated it too.

Did the same with my son in the back yard. One day someone is walking down the sidewalk and says to my wife "your son is peeing in the front yard". We live on a main road through the village so I'm sure the passing cars appreciated it too.

My answer to that one was, no, it was just one of those peeing boy fountains like this...

exterior-accents_2258_463783820

We just painted it...

Then I need to figure out the answer to, "Why was your kid naked outside?"

Just got into the Fine Lot for the season. They tried to put me in Stadium or Standart but when I asked about the Fine Lot they said there was room. Don't know about anymore spots, but it might be worth a shot.