Just watched the game... | Syracusefan.com

Just watched the game...

MiniCuse

All Conference
Had to work last night so I didn't get to watch yesterday. I don't know what game alot of people were watching but I thought we dominated this game from the opening tip. Our defense completely flustered and frustrated them. Their scorers did nothing. Cal was out-rebounded and out-hustled. Defensively, all they could do was foul us as we drove to the basket at will. If we shoot better from the line, we win this game by 20+.

Had to work last night so I didn't get to watch yesterday. I don't know what game alot of people were watching but I thought we dominated this game from the opening tip. Our defense completely flustered and frustrated them. Their scorers did nothing. Cal was out-rebounded and out-hustled. Defensively, all they could do was foul us as we drove to the basket at will. If we shoot better from the line, we win this game by 20+.
The missed foul shots made it look closer than it really was if that makes sense.

I'm thrilled we won but watching those teams in the second half made my eyes bleed.

Exactly. Cal realized they couldnt really stop us on D so they decided to go hack a shaq and it got them close. Credit has to go to our guys for getting to the free throw line so much... what they did when they got there not as much. We never got into an offensive rhythm the 2nd half because we never got to take a clean shot. Cal would foul before we got into a set most times. Triche and MCW could drive by their defenders at will and on possessions MCW didn't pass it straight to a defender we were going to get points. I don't think we even attempted a 3 the final 12+ minutes of the game.

If triche would just stop passing up open shots I'd be completely happy. Otherwise it was just announcers trying to make it seem closer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom