Just wow | Syracusefan.com

Just wow

Just got Orange & Blue flowers delivered from syracusefan.com through FTD here at the hospital.

They have the floor abuzz!!

Thanks to all involved, you are the greatest!!!
Hey Dan, How about the frosh on the softball team!!! A good recruiting year and they can take it to the next level.

Hey Dan, How about the frosh on the softball team!!! A good recruiting year and they can take it to the next level.
Young staff, Syd is the ace. Regular season ends April 27 here vs VPI I'll have missed entire spring season.

Here's the set up for ACC playoffs

http://www.theacc.com/#!/page/championship_w-softbl

Right now SU is in 6th place, the top 8 are in. I don't think they will be making up any league games missed (3) with UND ) (1) with NCST.

They have 3 tough ones coming up with FSU

LGO

Last edited:
We all love you Dan! It's so good to see you posting again! I enjoyed talking with the florist arranging it today. It felt kind of strange sending flower to a man! But they were to THE MAN!
Super to you, my friend, for hooking that up. And I'm pretty sure it's ok to send flowers to a man.

There isn't a person more deserving, good sir. I agree with everything Jim said above (never thought I'd type that!).

Didn't have anything to do with it but the sentiment is there. Glad to see you back on the board.

Welcome back even if it's only for the occasional post! Keep that recovery going!

There isn't a person more deserving, good sir. I agree with everything Jim said above (never thought I'd type that!).
I think if I'm reading it right Orange Town sent the O/B roses

As I said privately, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

So many more compliments have come in since this morning.

Yes, Dan, I did send them - it was supposed to be anonymous - hence why I simply stated they were from your syracusefan.com family on the card. I wouldn't have even asked you aside from the fact that I never received a delivery confirmation and I was worried it got messed up.

I did steal somebody's "WAR DAMN ORANGEYES" warcry from the other thread and put it on the card, though. :)

Regardless, now that the cat is out of the bag - listen to Jarhead and stop hogging the damn things and show us some pics!!!

Yes, Dan, I did send them - it was supposed to be anonymous - hence why I simply stated they were from your syracusefan.com family on the card. I wouldn't have even asked you aside from the fact that I never received a delivery confirmation and I was worried it got messed up.

I did steal somebody's "WAR DAMN ORANGEYES" warcry from the other thread and put it on the card, though. :)

Regardless, now that the cat is out of the bag - listen to Jarhead and stop hogging the damn things and show us some pics!!!

Mystery.jpg

I took this picture of them yesterday...

What pics? Tom put the flowers up.

Orangeyes said:
What pics? Tom put the flowers up.

Yep! That was the picture I wanted! Sorry for the confusion.