Juwaun Price in the portal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Juwaun Price in the portal

Malachi James played WR, RB. And DB, has great size 5-11-198. Any extra carries just give him the ball.
Probably the fastest guy on the team, even with all the speed.
My goodness, the dude just ran 10.4 in the 100m and 21.28 in the 200m! And he's long jumped 25' 11.75"! He's a freak!

Willis
Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Not surprising. From what I’ve heard Willis has been an animal in camp. Not only did he jump Price but he might even take away some carries from Allen. Allen will still get the vast majority of the carries but don’t expect him to get pretty much 100% of the carries like he did last year and Tucker did the years prior. Willis will get some meaningful carries. He’s a stud
Price was a significant disappointment post transfer considering his production at NMSU - I think it was in his best interest to find another school irrespective of who the head coach was this year. It doesn't surprise me one bit that Willis jumped over him.

I think everyone on the roster expects carries and Alford doesn’t want too much of a reduction.

This makes sense Price isn’t good enough.

Wouldn’t mind seeing us add 1 more RB if we can find someone solid, this is football, injuries happen. This ain’t tiddlywinks people!!
I agree. I think we need to add.

I think everyone on the roster expects carries and Alford doesn’t want too much of a reduction.

This makes sense Price isn’t good enough.
What?

Ahh good Ole Testicle Tech.

Actually that would be a solid situation for him.
I have grown up watching MAC football and basketball and have had season tix to Toledo football for the last 20 years, but have never heard Ball St. called testicle tech lol. You're absolutely right though, Mark. Anywhere in the MAC would be a great landing spot for him.

I have grown up watching MAC football and basketball and have had season tix to Toledo football for the last 20 years, but have never heard Ball St. called testicle tech lol. You're absolutely right though, Mark. Anywhere in the MAC would be a great landing spot for him.
I rcvd a Masters from Ball St while sitting Nuclear Alert in the USAF back in the day. Frankly he shouldn't wait more than a day or two to grab it as a #3rd string RB. I bet he could start or play a lot in the MAC. He is a solid RB.

Wish Price all the best

Since the plan is to run the ball a bit more it's critical that we have a quality RB #2 and even #3, especially since Shrader is gone to help the load. Good to hear that Willis is performing well in Spring ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom