Class of 2017 - K Jeff Chan (HI) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE PWO | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 K Jeff Chan (HI) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE PWO

I'm confused. What's his name? Jeff or John?

Either way, welcome!

Well the last PWO Kicker we had it worked out pretty well for us and for him.
Not sure if you're referring to Murphy or Dixon. But Murphy has had an impact here, last year's yips aside. And Dixon? Legend.

I didn't realize that Hawaii has a proud tradition of producing top notch placekickers.

PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News

Extensive video of him kicking.

Looks like he has excellent form and a strong leg.

I assume he gets the standard arrangement...win a starting job and you win a scholarship.

That is going to be tough with Sterling in the house but I think the staff really values special teams and would prefer to have Sterling focus on punting and have someone else do the placekicking. With Murphy graduating after this season, the time is now to bring in a solid placekicker to take his place.

Maybe he honorable grandson of -
images

Founded in 1841, the school has a rich history and a wide variety of programs. Its most famous alumnus, the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, graduated in 1979.[3] Along with academics and athletics, Punahou offers visual and performing arts programs. In 2006, Punahou School was ranked as the greenest school in America.[4] The student body is diverse, with student selection based on both academic and non-academic considerations. In 2008 and 2009, Punahou's sports program was ranked best in the country by Sports Illustrated.
th

"Hey everybody, we're all gonna get lei'd!"

2504a53497f9063571bd7b8b0c6b0507.jpg

That's definitely the front runner for post of the day. I really like this addition. Backup in case Cole struggles this year and if he doesn't, hopefully Jeff can step in next year.

it's about time SU put another great PK in the NFL - think this is going to be the kid :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom