Kadary and Quincy status | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary and Quincy status

For what it's worth, Kadary was on Instagram live last night around midnight and said he was good

That is huge. Clemson was the nightmare first half 3-25 shooting debacle paired with the Tigers going 10-23 from 3 with Honor killing us. Teams are shooting below 30 pct from 3 at the dome. Clemson is good defensively but not good on the road in ACC play similar to us. They have played 6 road games compared to our 9 with just as many wins (2). One of those was vs Alabama in December though. With Kadary and our normal home court performance we should win this one.

its not all in a vacuum.. we beat Clemson and win 1 in the ACC and we are right there . but who knows what other teams do Indiana is falling below .500 If we beat Clemson we may move ahead of them on the bubble.. MSU may lose two Mich twice and fall to barely .500. Other teams may win 5 in a row.. Rutgers is no lock now either.
Correct... we go through this every year (as a bubble program). It all depends on what other teams do. We beat Clemson and I agree, we're right there!

Have we ever done that? Won 2?

Ever? Yes. In the ACC tourney? No. Although there is a first for everything and I do think there’s a great chance we would’ve beaten Louisville last year had the game (and season) not been cancelled.

IMHO I think if we win tomorrow then all we need to do is win 2 in the ACC tourney and we’re in.

I agree. 17-9 should get us in, but it may depend on who we beat in the ACCT. So let's just win the whole friggin' thing. We're due for a run in the ACCT finally.

Ever? Yes. In the ACC tourney? No. Although there is a first for everything and I do think there’s a great chance we would’ve beaten Louisville last year had the game (and season) not been cancelled.
Well of course ever, lol. Meant acct.

Looks like we will be good...both out there practicing.

So my guess is that Kadary has knee tendonitis. Or even do to conditioning has IT band issues. Great seeing our full assortment out there.

I even got the second dose so I’m 95% safe

The vaccination affects symptoms; it does not prevent you from catching it. Still unsure if you can transmit it.

The vaccination affects symptoms; it does not prevent you from catching it. Still unsure if you can transmit it.
You can shed it. If you get vaccine won’t a Covid test indicate you have Covid in you
CMRD

What are you basing your guess on?

As a former athlete who has dealt with both and has dealt with a complete tear of all 3 knee ligaments. Tendonitis tends to be short lived but can be very painful.

Also didn't see where he had banged knees or anything like that. So that was my guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom