Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are selling Jess short. he can move. Learning a few low posts moves are not that difficult if you can move. I think he has to stay at Syracuse this summer. Work on the weights and work on the low post. I like him a lot.
And now we don't have a single guard on the roster who could actually make a pass to Jesse. Yeeha!

I have no confidence we will have anything more than a plucky team that if it makes 3’s can win games.
No confidence we will have athletes.
No confidence we will have a post player who can score.
No confidence we will have an attacking PG who can get by people.

We are going to have an iso chuck up 3’s offense that if the opponent works hard will shut down.

This loss is so bad. It sucks.
You didn’t even mention the defense

Sell god damn Girard on the Dion role.
What the frig.
please don't believe everything you here. I know everyone is panicking but this is the way it is working this year. You tell the kid he has to work and win the competition which I assume is what coach said. if Kadary wanted a promise and a guaranteed amount of minutes without working then hit the road. he won't get those minutes at kentucky or FSU but will get them somewhere. We'll be fine and not the type of kid we need if he has to have a guarantee

Cuse!

I think we have one guard with over 30 minutes a game. the right guard can move Joe out of the starting line up. And they are in the portal. The question is will we go hard after that person.
huh? There is no guard in the portal moving Joe out. We just had an incredible talent that was basically built for the zone and he couldn't. Who is coming in and being "good enough" in the zone and "spacing" and whatever else required. Essentially impossible for someone to meet all the criteria that would be necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom