Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there it is. Coach was coaching and he didn’t like it. He’ll go somewhere where he has more freedom but less coaching and will be less challenged. He’ll be happier but at the risk of development

it was still in bad form to scream at the kid for taking a wide open three. I mean I understand coaching kids hard as well as anyone but that's messed up and who can blame any kid for saying see ya over stuff like that.

He'll be coached up no matter where he goes and probably wont be berated for taking an open shot when other guys on the team - Joe - can jack up wild off balance 30 footers and not even get a look.

Last edited:
“We’ll let you shoot and you can start” said Hamilton at the free complimentary breakfast bar

it was still in bad form to scream at the kid for taking a wide open three. I mean I understand coaching kids hard as well as anyone but that's messed up and who can blame any kid for saying see ya over stuff like that.

He'll be coached up no matter where he goes and probably wont be berated for taking an open shot when other guys on the team - Joe - can jack up wild off balance 40 footers and not even get a look.
Yep - I think this is fair.

“Thinks he’s all world” - you love making up your own narratives huh?
Those teams are perennial also rans. No Duke, UK, Gonzaga, whose point guard is leaving, or any other class teams.

FSU is better than us.
Leonard Hamilton. 72 years old. Great recruiter. Great regular season coach. Terrible post season coach. Something like four Sweet Sixteens in sixteen years at FSU. Some feel he is overrated as a game coach.

There is an argument to be had that Kadary could have taken Griff's starting spot as well. 3 guard lineup but Richmond can rebound well. So even if you keep Joe out there as the guy with tenure, the headcase AG at times is a transfer- that is different and to me again there is absolutely cause to go with Richmond there too the more I think about it.

hadnt' really thought of that before but yeah. moving Buddy to sf would have maybe been the best play.

Leonard Hamilton. 72 years old. Great recruiter. Great regular season coach. Terrible post season coach. Something like four Sweet Sixteens in sixteen years at FSU. Some feel he is overrated as a game coach.

Last 3 tourneys they’ve been: elite 8, sweet 16, and sweet 16. And they finish ahead of us in the ACC every year now.

Not addressing what I said.

Syracuse is also a perennial also ran. We have had zero chance of winning the National title since 2014.

LIES! Weren't we like a 300:1 shot last weekend before getting smacked by Houston? :p

So he's not Pearl 2.0?

Why don't you call up Kadary and explain to him how much better SU is because of our past than FSU, OSU and company. I am certain that where the program compares to the others in the past 5 years will easily be washed away by your persuasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom