Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what you do.

Exactly what I said above to you.

Buddy is a good player not a great player.

He is not Corey Kispert. That would be whom you are talking about.
I would access his shooting ability based on the second half of the season after all the covid issues cleared out and things got back to a relatively normal basis.

His "kid" is the highest level 3 point shooter in the NCAA.
Who just lost the guy that is best at getting him open looks.

Buddy also starts slow every season. If his coach pushed/coached him more we might see the guy we see in March in December.

C'mon. I defend JB as much as anyone, but this is demonstrably not true. Joe was allowed to do whatever he wanted from the beginning of his freshman year.
Who else were they going to play his freshman year?

I would access his shooting ability based on the second half of the season after all the covid issues cleared out and things got back to a relatively normal basis.
His second half shooting ability isn’t even to Kispert’s entire season shooting ability.

Buddy is maybe one of the top 5 shooters in the nation.

Maybe. I can list a lot of guys because I am actually informed when I say stuff.

Wieskamp and Bohannon are better shooters than Buddy.

Buddy is a good player who is a weapon. He can go off. He isn’t the best shooter in the nation or close to it.

Per Tipton, it’s FSU in the lead - then seton hall and OK State ...

having trouble posting the tweet

His second half shooting ability isn’t even to Kispert’s entire season shooting ability.

Maybe. I can list a lot of guys because I am actually informed when I say stuff.

Buddy is a good player who is a weapon. He can go off. He isn’t the best shooter in the nation or close to it.

Buddy is 54th in 3PT% in D1.

Don't ask where he is in overall FG%.

No need to even respond to the poster you're responding to.

All this handwringing and angst. We've known since Hop left that Boeheim would be at the helm until Buddy graduates. Nothing has changed. You're just going to have to endure it. Roster management will remain unstable for at least another 2 seasons. Having a lame duck coach will do that.

I mean we just played two shooters in Grimes and Schakel who are well above average.

Regardless, Buddy is a very good shooter at this level and in an important role on the team. But the hyperbole by CC above is just unnecessary, yet so incredibly frequent.

That's really splitting hairs, isn't it. After his performance in the NCAAT, he has a claim to it. You know, when the big games are played and money is on the line.

As if we didn’t already have enough reason to dislike Seton Hall with Taurean lol. Definitely tampering going on given the history.

This is really not that hard.
For months everyone wondered the same thing- why Kadary wasn’t seeing more PT.
Former players, fans, even announcers in some of our games were asking the same questions, especially in light of how pedestrian our starting backcourt was on D and O.
When asked directly JB said something something...“not ready”, “stamina, fatigue”etc. until even he had to bend and start playing him.
And in actuality, this was part of a pattern. The “Marek-at-5” experiment where even when Jesse made an impact and every body raves, yet he doesn’t see PT for another 5 games- other than the “make-one-mistake-&-get-pulled” variety.
Kids don’t need to put up w/ that BS, especially this year, and unfortunately, Kadary saw rinse and repeat in his future & decided he wants more. Seriously, not that hard.

Last edited:
My post was not about playing time, it was about the latitude given to Joe that wasn't given to Kadary. The difference couldn't have been more obvious.
If Kadary had stayed, he would have gotten stronger and better and been able to take over the team next year and then to the NBA. But, he wants to be a prima donna and make it all about him.

That's really splitting hairs, isn't it. After his performance in the NCAAT, he has a claim to it. You know, when the big games are played and money is on the line.
Good god. No.

Buddy played well the last month.
He got much deserved national
Props.

You don’t get to make up facts to fit a narrative that isn’t true.

This is really not that hard.
For months everyone wondered the same thing- why Kadary wasn’t seeing more PT.
Former players, fans, even announcers in some of our games were asking the same questions, easily in light of how pedestrian our starting backcourt was on D and O.
When asked directly JB said something something...“not ready”, “stamina, fatigue”etc. until even he had to bend and start playing him.
And in actuality, this was part of a pattern. The “Marek-at-5” experiment where even when Jesse made an impact and every body raves, yet he doesn’t see PT for another 5 games- other than the “make-one-mistake-&-get-pulled” variety.
Kids don’t need to put up w/ that BS, especially this year, and unfortunately, Kadary saw rinse and repeat in his future & decided he wants more. Seriously, not that hard.
He's a smart kid. If I was his father, I'd advise exactly what he's done.

I love SU basketball, but I'd be hard pressed to allow my kid to play for JB right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom