Kadary | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does he not start and play the whole game is concerning. He does everything better than JG except shoot . Kadary earned the time. They had no answer to his dribble drives to the basket and neither do a lot of other teams. JB’s playing pocket 10’s when he has a pair of aces on the bench.

K is for the way he kicks the opponents ass. A is for the ass that he is kicking. D is for his..awesome D? A is again for the ass that’s been kicked. R is for reasons he should start and Y is for something that starts with Y...I don’t know, I’m 7 beers in.

My 11 year old son ==>"Syracuse needs a point guard, why is Kadary not playing more?" After what I have seen, JG3 needs to make his shots. Otherwise he is not helping the team in spacing. If he cant help in spacing, bring someone in who affects the other teams defencive alignment. JG3 is not that type of player. If he makes shots, he is deadly, but in his sophmore season he is not getting the job done. Reminds me of Trevor Cooney in his sophmore campaing. TC good but not enough consistency even in his senior season. That is what made SilentG and even Scoop good in their senior season. JG3 (as a sophmore) is not there yet. Kadary (that drive down the lane finishing with his left)... WOW.

The one knock on Kadary has been conditioning. So, maybe they are trying to get his stamina up for the rest of the season.
All I know is we have seen him play major minutes against Rutgers and Buffalo and he did not have any major fatigue issues in those games. Im sure all those comments made about his fatigue issues are not 100% bs but a gassed kadary is still way better than a gassed Buddy or Joe.

All I know is we have seen him play major minutes against Rutgers and Buffalo and he did not have any major fatigue issues in those games. Im sure all those comments made about his fatigue issues are not 100% bs but a gassed kadary is still way better than a gassed Buddy or Joe.
I would tend to agree. I trust him, even gassed to make a play when needed.

JB played Buddy and Joe huge minutes when they coming off COVID. Tell me why this makes sense. It doesn't. Kadary should have played more than either Buddy or Joe then and he should play more than either now, he's a better player than both.

K is for the way he kicks the opponents ass. A is for the ass that he is kicking. D is for his..awesome D? A is again for the ass that’s been kicked. R is for reasons he should start and Y is for something that starts with Y...I don’t know, I’m 7 beers in.
This is next level posting.

Kadary on the bike concerns me. Is it an injury situation, or is it lack of wind? Or something else? Or nothing?
Honestly, I think he's a smart kid who has figured out that when he does finally get the call to get in the game, he needs to be physically ready to go. So, he's keeping the legs warm, knowing he has to bring the energy right away. Coming off the bench, for a kid who probably hasn't done that for years, can't be an easy thing. Anyone who has played the game knows it takes a few times running up and down the court before you can really contribute the way you want to, or the old man expects.

I would tend to agree. I trust him, even gassed to make a play when needed.
I am puzzled most of the time on why JB says somethings but what I read into this situation is that Kadary still gets quick fouls called on him and possibly when he is gassed, he may even be more foul prone. It has always been the case that freshmen seem to get more fouls called on them by the refs than the more senior players. Several times this year we have seen Kadary get two or three quick fouls. JB has been more consistent in using Kadary to finish games and that can not happen if he gets fouls early and stays in. Just my two cents.

The thing that kills me, is that we have a solid team. The minutes just need to be reallocated and everyone knows they won’t and people are playing out of position. For instance everyone knows this won’t be the lineup or rotation for next year but think how good we would be and how much better this rotation line up is:

PG-Kadary
SG-Griffin
SF-Benny Williams
PF-Quincy
C-?

IRotation
Buddy (sub for SG or SF)
JG3 (sub for PG or SG)
Frank (backup center)
Woody (sub for either wing spot)

Back end players
Braswell
JBA

That line up is so much better, so much more versatile. Firepower off the bench and players are playing their natural positions. We just need a starting caliber center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom