Kadary | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best word to describe Kadary is purposeful. Everything has a purpose and reason for what he does on the court. That's what makes him so effective, incredibly tough on the defense, and exciting. He is often not just the best player on our team but the best on the court. He is a bad man.

I think the best word to describe Kadary is purposeful. Everything has a purpose and reason for what he does on the court. That's what makes him so effective, incredibly tough on the defense, and exciting. He is often not just the best player on our team but the best on the court. He is a bad man.
This is an excellent post.

Good post! That's what I love, no wasted "stuff"! He's got gears and knows when to use what. Also, for a big lead guard, his dribble is pretty low which allows him to change speed and direction quickly. Tall guards usually dibble pretty hard (Z Sims, Magic) to make up for not having a low dribble.

yeah but we can’t score against defenses that don’t play him tight..or something

...as if plus minus doesn’t include offense
From the article

According to Bart Torvik’s site right here

Richmond leads the ACC in defensive box plus-minus, too: 5.1. Going back to the 07-08 season, only four ACC freshmen have produced seasons with a defensive BPM above 5.0. That short list includes Zion Williamson and Manny Bates.

Last edited:
Plus minus should be the only stat anyone ever looks at. Ever

There is no escaping reason; no denying purpose. Because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist.

[Several Agent Smith Clones walk in] Agent Smith Clone 1: It is purpose that created us.

Agent Smith Clone 2: Purpose that connects us.

Agent Smith Clone 3: Purpose that pulls us.

Agent Smith Clone 4: That guides us.

Agent Smith Clone 5:That drives us.

Agent Smith Clone 6: It is purpose that defines us.

Agent Smith Clone 7: Purpose that binds us.

I think it's just nervous energy. The kid wants to be out there and the bike helps him to stay ready and takes a little edge off.
That's way too harsh. He is a good shooter who can fill a role for us. He's also shown much better shot selection the last couple of weeks.
yeah but we can’t score against defenses that don’t play him tight..or something

...as if plus minus doesn’t include offense

Probably just a coincidence

I think it's the residual dividends of spacing - if we played him more the defense would tighten up

We elite space teams to death with our starters and it takes them a bit to adjust to Kadary, and then, right when they figure him out, he's too tired to keep playing

It's a perfect storm that makes his numbers look better than they likely are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors