Kaleb Joseph to transfer to Creighton | Syracusefan.com

Kaleb Joseph to transfer to Creighton

I think this is for the best. Although I wanted him to stay, he seemed to have no confidence left here. Hopefully we look towards a 5th year transfer to fill in some depth at guard next year.

Wow 3 transfers in the last 2 years, one player couldn't come due to transcript. Thank good Mali, Lydon, and Frank look great.

Best of luck to him. UConn might be a good landing place.

They love to take transfers and he is good friends with and a former teammate of Jalen Adams.
Lol UCONN Isnt gonna touch him. Kaleb is a low major player. Simple as that. Best of luck to him. Hope he can find the right fit and contribute.

Best of luck to him. UConn might be a good landing place.

They love to take transfers and he is good friends with and a former teammate of Jalen Adams.
Don't short-change the young man. I'm sure there will be a few power conference programs with interest before he's forced to downgrade to a mid-major.

Wow 3 transfers in the last 2 years, one player couldn't come due to transcript. Thank good Mali, Lydon, and Frank look great.
Those three players were not good enough to play at an ACC level. They were not ACC players. Maybe Buss was. They all made smart decisions and went to schools where they will play a larger role and still play real competitive basketball. I wish Buss and BJ best of luck this coming year as well as Kaleb wherever he ends up.

Very disappointed that KJ didn't work out here, he's a nice kid, one who has hand picked by the coaching staff to be the next PG here. Just didn't work out. Best of luck to him wherever he lands.

Him departing is best case scenario for our roster management. Gives us a ton more flexibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom