Kansas - EKU | Syracusefan.com

Kansas - EKU

Fly Rodder

Hall of Pretty Good
Kansas with 6 7 turnovers already five minutes in. Embiid can take some light shooting not much else. He's done IMO (and most everyone else's).

Fly Rodder said:
Kansas with 6 7 turnovers already five minutes in. Embiid can take some light shooting not much else. He's done IMO (and most everyone else's).
Kansas is done today...they're going down

EKU is gonna be in this to the end. they look like the better team.

orangezen said:
great game so far .. not sure Id want SU to face EKU
Lol...come on now. We have to play someone?!?

AZOrange said:
Lol...come on now. We have to play someone?!?

Some of these posts are ridic. First someone said we'd be better off playing Kansas instead of New Mexico. Now we want Kansas instead of eastern Kentucky????!!! What??????

EKU is gonna be in this to the end. they look like the better team.
Agreed, this is like the Mercer game 5 minutes in. You knew they belonged. The only teams so far I have seen that did not deserve to win were UConn and Saint Louis.

I really want to beat Kansas!! But really want them to lose today
I don't care who we beat. I'll be just as happy beating Cal Poly for the title. In my lifetime we have beaten everybody I want to beat.

Hear those construction sounds? Those are clear pathways to the FF being lain for us and Wichita St. The west is going to get a 9 seed type survivor. And the East still has some horsepower left in it.

I love these low seeds that press and keep tempo with the blue blood.

Love the names of both EKU and WKU. Colonels and Hilltoppers, lol.

If wiggins doesn't go off Kansas loses this game.

That's one scenario. Another one is EKU stops drilling 3s & their big stiff continues to miss point blanks and get killed in the paint.

Kansas isn't losing this game. They'll take over in the first 6-8 minutes of the second half and win by double digits.

Kansas isn't losing this game. They'll take over in the first 6-8 minutes of the second half and win by double digits.

Same thought here. Would love to be wrong, but I expect them to pull away

Same thought here. Would love to be wrong, but I expect them to pull away
I hope to be wrong too, but KU has too much talent to lose to EKU.

That's pretty much my thought as well. But man, they look disorganized out there. Kansas is shooting 66% and they're tied with EKU at the half. EKU only has 7 more shots too and they're shooting 32%. There's zero reason this game should be tied.

Switched to Oklahoma State/Gonzaga at the half - does Marcus Smart ever go more than 15 seconds without throwing a hissy fit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom