Kansas - EKU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas - EKU

still waiting for kansas to go on the big run in the first five minutes of the second half...

That's pretty much my thought as well. But man, they look disorganized out there. Kansas is shooting 66% and they're tied with EKU at the half. EKU only has 7 more shots too and they're shooting 32%. There's zero reason this game should be tied.
Good catch.

longislandcuse said:
Big dude for EKU needs to man up. Right under the basket and he passes it out?

I literally just screamed at the tv after he passed.

EKU is hanging tough. Up 56-53 with 9:00 to go.

Eh, that was close. 3 point play for KU...tied again.

Damn EKU cant stop fouling

Eh, that was the same level of contact as the play before where KU had the big block (block was clean, contact by other dude).

Unfortunately, it's tough to pull the upset when you can't rebound or keep any KU player in front of you

A lot of whistles in kansas's favor... kansas is not a team made to beat a good zone...

if that bucket by seldon wasn't a charge...then how was fair vs duke a charge?

i think we are better of facing kansas than that mad bomber squad.

This group of refs should not be advancing some really questionable calls here.

Anyone else can't stand bill self? Can't wait to wipe his "how dare you call a foul on us don't you know we're kansas" smirk off his smug face in s16.

F Kansas

There we go. EKU gets one for light contact - hopefully this begins the process of making it even.

kansas to tough inside on both sides of the ball. killing eku on rebounds on both ends and shot challenging.
Will be really hard for them to win.

Traylor is better than any big man we got. And he's their backup.

*shrug*

I thought EKU has been fouling, personally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom