Kansas fans: whiny little girls since 2003 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas fans: whiny little girls since 2003

Flynn locking up Collins, and then hitting the big 3 to tie the game...loved the kid.

Worst switch in history when they got Aldrich on Flynn

Think about that

for the record i've always had great fun with the enemy fans post game. most are good folks who like talking sports. a couple of buddies of mine never came back from a beer run during the 1998 tennessee game. turns out "a scuffle" happened in the concourse. post game we meet the same vols at phoebes and had a great time.

(by the by we were totally jobbed that game . first the "fumble" by konrad when he was down and the now infamous second chance given to tennessee on the ghost BS PI call. but drinks and food were shared by all.)

ps. i heard tee martin may be up for the tennessee job. hope he goes winless. PI my a$$ !!!!@!

That led to the greatest live performance in Syracuse history:
"Cuse in the house, oh my God, oh my God!"
4FDF6B02-6761-4FB3-9447-0F1FE0827B26.gif

Oh my God, oh my God!

yes. and little gerry punched himself out in the early rounds.

That led to the greatest live performance in Syracuse history:
"Cuse in the house, oh my God, oh my God!"
I think I got that sentence out once, and jumped up and down with JW for like 3 seconds, before a cop grabbed me by the back of my shirt and hauled me off the court and out of the arena. So I stood right outside the entrance and twirled my shirt around my head chanting that. Great memories for life though.

If every fan base was judged by its most egregious posters, well ...

Back in the day, I was at Kansas State. We referred to KU as being "Snob Hill". Kind of fits the whiner attitude.

Best memory of basketball was being in Allen Field House watching K-State beating the Wilt Chamberlain team. Talk about a bunch of KU whiners after the game.

Don't think we should use the term little girl as something demeaning. I'm sure many of you on here have daughters.

They may be whiny but I still love their rock chalk Jayhawk chant...that is a great tradition.

OP checking in.

I have two.
I play softball against a man with three children, all daughters. Married for over 20 years. He’s one of the most sexist men I know.

You can call it PC, but stop and consider the message you’re sending, especially in today’s climate. Little things do matter.

I play softball against a man with three children, all daughters. Married for over 20 years. He’s one of the most s e xist men I know.

You can call it PC, but stop and consider the message you’re sending, especially in today’s climate. Little things do matter.

LOL. Surprised you found your way off the OT board.

Or did you accidently click the wrong button?