Kansas - Oregon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas - Oregon

Kansas missing some opportunities. Yo know they have a good run in em...

We'll see if oregon can hold on but big props to them

I had them as a final four team but I changed that after

Bell is what we wanted out of Tyler Roberson.
Watched the second half of last years su-gonzaga game tonight.

Man, Roberson was a beast in that game. Almost shocking to watch him play that way after what happened this year.

And just to stay on topic, go ducks. Screw Kansas.

We got a game... hold on Ducks!!

upload_2017-3-25_22-46-40.png

Good teams are good teams.

The fact that the Pac 12 was historically bad at the bottom half of the conference does not mean the teams at the top were any worse than the top teams from much deeper conferences.

Yup. No brainer. I have no Pac-12 agenda despite going to USC. I would cheer for Syracuse 100% against USC or anybody. But any idiot who watched some basketball this year could tell that Oregon/UCLA/Arizona were as good as anybody this year. Major talent on those teams.

Yup. No brainer. I have no Pac-12 agenda despite going to USC. I would cheer for Syracuse 100% against USC or anybody. But any idiot who watched some basketball this year could tell that Oregon/UCLA/Arizona were as good as anybody this year.
I thought UCLA was legit but never bought into Arizona or Oregon because they seem to have a limit on how far they can go in the tournament but man.. Oregon made me a believer tonight.

Funny thing is that Ennis was the only senior on the floor tonight for Oregon. Will be interesting to see what their three stars decide to do re the draft.

Funny thing is that Ennis was the only senior on the floor tonight for Oregon. Will be interesting to see what their three stars decide to do re the draft.

They will come back, only our guys go.

Self didn't blow this one. Two lucky threes before half. His team went 0 for 9 before a three in the 2nd half. Oregon gave them every chance. The players blew every fast break, missed free throws, and open threes. Oh yeah, and they battled each other for like 5 rebounds that they then lost. Oregon is going to get smoked. They just won their championship.