kansas will lose 2nite | Syracusefan.com

kansas will lose 2nite

The preferred seinfeld episode?

• The trip

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • bus boy

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Kansas with 2 pts with 6 minutes to go in the first half. Bwahahahahahaha. What a barn-burner. F Kansas.

To get back at the Big 10 for taking Nebraska, the Big 12 has taken their style of play.

Holy slow starts Batman. I'll never complain about one of our slow starts again...only 6 points at the 4 minute mark. Ok I lied I will complain about our next slow start, but it's still fun seeing Kansas get out to a slower start than any I've ever seen before.

I think Kansas ends up winning by 8-10 points.

kansas is firmly on the bubble with a loss here. TCU is poop awful.

Does everyone on Kansas have tattoo sleeves? Maybe a little more time in the gym and a little less time in the parlor there kids.

TCU is 278 in KenPom. For context, it would be similar to Albany winnin at te Dome.

Does everyone on Kansas have tattoo sleeves? Maybe a little more time in the gym and a little less time in the parlor there kids.
Must be free if you trade in jerseys - again with the stealing from the BiG.

Looks like the same people who said Florida was going to win last night.

Lost in the shuffle is Arizona struggling with stanford. If we beat st. Johns we could be back in the top 5.

You have to give Kansas some credit. They played D the whole half even though they couldn't do anything on offense the first 15min.

TCU is bad and will have even more trouble scoring in the 2nd half IMO. I'd love to see them somehow get hot and win but I feel like Kansas takes this one by 6-8pts.

TCU is #330 in points per possession. So 22 points is normal output.

Sure sounded like that kid got that shot up before the violation.

Kansas always has such fundamentally sound big guys. Withey, Aldrich, collision. It's why they always have final four potential.

was never sold on kansas, said it earlier today, we're better than them even without james.

Pretty sad offensive performance by Kansas. Plus they are starting to break down on defense, giving TCU some easy ones. I'm surprised how well TCU is doing on the glass, wonder what the stats are on that.

if im tcu i start playing stall ball now. if they take 30 seconds off the shot clock every possession gonna be hard for kansas to come back.

refs better not start giving every call to kansas now, back to back awful calls against tcu.

Hmmm two really fishy calls in a row to help KU there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom