kansas will lose 2nite | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

kansas will lose 2nite

The preferred seinfeld episode?

• The trip

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • bus boy

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Think about how bad TCU actually played and its even more of an indication of how bad Kansas actually played.

TCU shot 39% from the field
TCU shot 30% from behind the arc
TCU shot 57% from the FT line (22-38)
TCU was out rebounded 44-34

Someone has to say it ...

... some of the plays that were made were so inexplicably bad, that it looked like Kansas players were throwing that game.
There did seem to be a ton of play on TCU , ONLINE.Bet had an opening line of 19.5 and it fell like a rock. Just saying. lol.

Also, tanking your team's score in the first 10 minutes is exactly how to ensure you don't reach a big spread against a bad team. The presumption being you'd easily come back and win, but there isn't enough time to make up enough pts to reach the spread.

I'm not saying I think that it actually did happen, college basketball is wacky and this is one of the craziest years ever ... I'm just saying ... from the looks of some of the plays that were being made, and from how the game flow resembled a textbook tank-job, if I worked at the NCAA and my job was to investigate this stuff I'd be all over this one.

Also interesting ... only twice all season has reserve guard Naadir Tharpe taken more than 7 shots in a single game (11 in both), he only averages 2.9 attempts and 5.5 pts per game - but plays a solid 18 minutes.

... last night he was 2 for 15.

Someone has to say it ...

... some of the plays that were made were so inexplicably bad, that it looked like Kansas players were throwing that game.

With a decent sized point spread I'd think they would just shave points. Maybe that was the plan and the game got out of hand in the first half and they couldn't recover in the 2nd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom