kansas will lose 2nite | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

kansas will lose 2nite

The preferred seinfeld episode?

• The trip

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • bus boy

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Is TCU trying their best to miss these FT's?

236 in RPI, 278 in KenPom. A 16 seed -- a play in team as well.

39% sooter... What

I detest Mitch Holthus. Never listen to the Chief's radio broadcasts because of that tool.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

ku setting illegal screens and hard ones at that every possession

seems like its difficult to storm court due to setup of stands

ku setting illegal screens and hard ones at that every possession

That has always been a big part of Selfs offense. He likes to set a good screen followed by a second very illegal screen But late game situation he uses the driver as a moving blocker after he passes.

This just shows you how bad of a team TCU is the way this game is ending. I mean this is literally the biggest upset in the history of the Big 12 conference.

TCU pulls it off! This lose and with Florida losing last night makes me so much more confident for march, please god southerland come back!!!

Poo Williamson lol

The state of Missouri is about to erupt this is awesome

Trent Johnson is a good coach. He's been successful wherever he has gone too at some point.

How bad is the BIG12 this year?

WVU BBall fans must be exstatic

In a few weeks when they play at Lawrence the line will be 26 and won't be enough. Real bad loss. Rock Caulk Jay Fauk.

Kansas seems to lack the level of guard play they have enjoyed most seasons under Coach Self. Too many turnovers and several questionable shots the last two games. In addition, Withey is solid--he has some nice moves and a soft touch--but he is not the explosive, athletic offensive threat that Arthur or Robinson were in their runs to the championship game.

Coach Self's high-low motion is beautiful to watch when it is executed properly (there are aspects of it that I wish Coach Boeheim would infuse into our offense to get Rak into good position while removing the helpside defense). However, their offense has not been pretty the last two games. That said, Kansas is similar to us at times--there were stretches tonight, especially in the first half, that they just missed shots, and not just the bad ones.

Defensively, their on-ball defense on the perimeter is lazy at times, as well. Because of this, they're not getting the pressure that would lead to turnovers and easier buckets in transition.

College basketball is really down this year, we need to get James back and take advantage of it. We're due one, we got our problems over with earlier in the year, no problems come March and we're looking good.

College basketball is really down this year, we need to get James back and take advantage of it. We're due one, we got our problems over with earlier in the year, no problems come March and we're looking good.

As good as any of the other top teams, anyway. In the end, a lot will depend on match-ups, as always.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom